Hello

So i was just thinking about the fun days when we had normandy back in 0.98. And i thought i would like to re-visit that time. It took some time to find. But i finally found the 0.98 version that includes normandy in it. And i thought we could hoste a local server with perhaps hamachi or some els form of lan hosting software

anyone up for that?

I actually gave it up at this rate. My hype for it is gone.

You'd better watch what you say, the Gestapo might come for you in the middle of the night.

;)

You'd better watch what you say, the Gestapo might come for you in the middle of the night.

;)

No one expects the Spanish Nazi inquisition!

I need this mod in my life again. 

Here are some photos that I had taken during the most recent public Normandy testing.

dvxWMdv.png

4EpAmek.png

From what I understand, this could be made into a mod for Squad relatively easily. Change the character and Vehicle models as well as a new map. Boom! I'd love to see this

PR is already on the brink of death in America. I'm worried that there will be not enough players around to enjoy PR:N when it finally arrives. :(

From what I understand, this could be made into a mod for Squad relatively easily. Change the character and Vehicle models as well as a new map. Boom! I'd love to see this

I hate to break it to you. . .

just "change"(make everything) models and "boom"(time) done. yay

Why did you post the exact same thing on three different forums ?

Because everyone isen't on the same forums... and why not? i need all the people i can get for this event. 

Giving up already! Good luck on anything, this is by far the most developed pre-alpha to date in my opinion and I see it going much further. Just wait till you see vehicles and scopes in-game, then you will be back on board!!!!!

I haven't been texturing a new building for Normandy for the last 9 hours to be told that PR is done already ;)

I myself and planning (at some point) on trying out a WW2 mod if things get started, but I won't speak for anyone else on the WW2 team.

I thought PR was pretty much done already.

Version 1.3.5 was announced just a few hours before you posted this.

Interesting that people still play it especially when squad is kind of out.

Squad doesn't have the content of PR yet.

Project Reality and Squad are two different games.You can be sure that people will still be playing PR when Squad is fully realized.