2.FJg-Granpa Jo

2.FJg is looking to start a Squad.

Welcome 2.Fg spent many hours playing on your Ro2 servers since 2011 :) good to see you guys again.

Don't be afraid to hop on our forums and put a recruitment app in. We're looking forward to getting a good squad together :).

I just could bear squad getting ruined by people using TS!! Again someone told me last night there was a load of Germans on talking in team speak even though they could speak English! It's very annoying! I've put them on my list

I just could bear squad getting ruined by people using TS!! Again someone told me last night there was a load of Germans on talking in team speak even though they could speak English! It's very annoying! I've put them on my list

I don't think you understand our use of TS, even though both Jo and Dietl clearly explained it. We have come to play squad for the same reasons as you, for a good game with a great communication system set up. But our clans needs Teamspeak for interclan duties. We play several games and admin servers on several games, and if there are problems or people have questions then TS is the best resource for us to deal with that. None of us have any intention on playing squad and not communicating through the game. And using steam as a meeting point or communication HUB before game isnt an easy task when you are trying to herd a group of people somewhere.

Hey hey, another 2FJg has arrived.  B) I had a good time last night, which was my first time in Squad.  I played a Rifleman, a Medic, and somehow a Squad Leader.  I made it work, figured out bandages, treatments, comms, Rally pt and FOB placement somewhat.  I'm sure there's a lot left to learn, but there are some very good instructional videos that I watched before I got started.

I got massacred if you consider k/d ratio of course, but I did get a handful of kills and tried to be useful.   :ph34r:

Hey hey, another 2FJg has arrived.  B) I had a good time last night, which was my first time in Squad.  I played a Rifleman, a Medic, and somehow a Squad Leader.  I made it work, figured out bandages, treatments, comms, Rally pt and FOB placement somewhat.  I'm sure there's a lot left to learn, but there are some very good instructional videos that I watched before I got started.

I got massacred if you consider k/d ratio of course, but I did get a handful of kills and tried to be useful.   :ph34r:

Hey, there is always a need for bullet sponges :P

Looking forward to seeing you all in Squad. If you happen to see one of us in game, don't be shy and hop in our squad and play along. We don't bite unless you want us to.  :D

We now have 3 servers up and running. We have AAS, Insurgency, and a Random server. Just look for the [2.fjg] tags in the server name. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game!

Like others here I too used to frequent the 2fjg red orc servers. Good show

Just had a blast on our 100 man server. We managed to go four maps before a crash, feck me was it intense. Prolly the most fun I've had as a fps gamer.

I am pleased to see 2.FJg involved in Squad, I am looking for a clan for this game on release, I have spent over 1000 hours in RO2 (mainly on your servers and 40-1). I will definitely check in with the official site and TS!

I am pleased to see 2.FJg involved in Squad, I am looking for a clan for this game on release, I have spent over 1000 hours in RO2 (mainly on your servers and 40-1). I will definitely check in with the official site and TS!

Fire in an app and join us on TS, catch X or Gunslinger, and they'll talk through the rct process with you and then slap some tags on you(if you like what you see :)).

Had a few good rounds on your server, nice to see that you are rocking and rolling already! :)

Thanks bud, glad you're enjoying your time on our servers. Feel free to hang out on our ts with us.

With the 2.FJg servers kicking into high gear, with 6 Squad servers available for play, now would be a great time to get in on the ground floor of something great. We've had some fantastic battles on our servers so far, and the community has been awesome. And also, remember that the 2.FJg plays more than just Squad. With our diverse group of players, you can find a group to play just about any game with. Hop by our TS and speak to any member and we can get you squared away and having a great time.