Who here thinks that "gibbing" (body parts of characters detach from ragdoll.) needs to be implemented in most if not all FPS's?

Perfect examples:

1. Red Orchestra 2

2. Medal of Honor

3. Vietnam: Shellshocked.

Just my point of view. 

I would definitely be interested in this, so long as they make it toggle-able. Not everyone wants to see gore.

But you know how Squad's medical system works right?

What if it only took effect when you were "dead dead"?

But you know how Squad's medical system works right?

That's the point... once you get blown to bits... how the hell are you going to be revived lol.... realism bro... I just wish it was more prominent in FPS's.

Medics be like

c285acb4beacd0c96335dea511e5e042787d7995

lol.... to be honest you have a point in that pic.. could you imagine if you could only shoot with one arm if it could be implemented...... my imagination runs wild...wish I was a programming genius....  :(

Was already asked a few times, the devs said that squad will not have such violence and I myself think that is good.

EDT: In RO 2 the violence is fitting but I think the game Squad should not be like that, it does not fit the games theme (teamplay and a core deep medic mechanic)

Yeah theirs been a couple of threads and i keep hearing it mentioned in game and a lot of people want it myself included and yes it should be toggle-able and for any developers that come across this WE GET IT THEIRS A MILLION THINGS YOU NEED TO DO FIRST BEFORE ANY FROSTING AND THANK YOU FOR DOING IT IN THAT ORDER but at the same time a cake without any frosting looks weird and isn't enjoyed just the same, and quite a few people seem to want this and quite a few seem not to. I think the fair thing for FAR ON DOWN THE ROAD would be to have a vote now and on going through out the development so that the developers can figure out at the end what kind of PRACTICAL frosting people would like to see personally i don't think that its to much to ask but then again ill probably just be sarcastically asked if red exploding barrels should be in the game to.

Yeah theirs been a couple of threads and i keep hearing it mentioned in game and a lot of people want it myself included and yes it should be toggle-able and for any developers that come across this WE GET IT THEIRS A MILLION THINGS YOU NEED TO DO FIRST BEFORE ANY FROSTING AND THANK YOU FOR DOING IT IN THAT ORDER but at the same time a cake without any frosting looks weird and isn't enjoyed just the same, and quite a few people seem to want this and quite a few seem not to. I think the fair thing for FAR ON DOWN THE ROAD would be to have a vote now and on going through out the development so that the developers can figure out at the end what kind of PRACTICAL frosting people would like to see personally i don't think that its to much to ask but then again ill probably just be sarcastically asked if red exploding barrels should be in the game to.

Well one problem would be the marketing of this game, will it be for everyone 16+ or rather 18+? (thats how game ratings work in europe at least) they might loose potential buyers if they put in more violence.

It is exactly these kinds of sarcastic remarks and attitude that attract the very same sort of responses.