Annoying Rooster

Let's talk Guinness

Beers-Guinness-Alcohol-Ireland.jpg

Ahh, nothing more like a pint of Guinness right by a cozy fire gets me and my father on every Winter.

Sure, we in Ireland may not have the strongest Military, we may not be big in world politics, we may even have a problem up on the northern side where others lie upset.

But if it's one thing we're good at, it's making the best Guinness in the world. Just remember, the closer you get to Ireland, the better the Guinness.

OT:

@OP
Not to comeoff negatve at all, but jesus, the image is 900 kb and the download speed from that hoster is 25 kb/s.
How many seconds does it take to download it? ~35
I recommend using: http://imgur.com instead, it's faster and optimizes the picture for you :P

​BTT:

​IMHO, Irish beer is one of the best out there!

Was thinking the same thing :)

EDIT: Did you know The Netherlands is the 2nd biggest country when it comes to exportation of beer! Mexico is 1st. But hey, we are a hell of a lot smaller! But if you asked me. I'll go for belgium beer. "LA trappe tripel" is my favorite:D

Also makes a seperate post about how American politicians suck and how America is going down the drain because of the ones running for president. smh

Guiness is a London Ale and its headquarters is in london,

Its about as irish as a little person who happens to be wearing the color green.

Created in Dublin, Ireland and moved to London in the 1930s because of better trade. It's headquarter's resides in London but is it brewed in Ireland. Specifically it is brewed near Dublin after they closed the brewery in Kilkenny and Dundalk

Also makes a seperate post about how American politicians suck and how America is going down the drain because of the ones running for president. smh

Created in Dublin, Ireland and moved to London in the 1930s because of better trade. It's headquarter's resides in London but is it brewed in Ireland. Specifically it is brewed near Dublin after they closed the brewery in Kilkenny and Dundalk

It was also sold in 1997 to england and is now owned by a company called Diageo, who also owns smirnoff.

So in that regard, all the ford SUVs made in Canada are now Canadian vehicles I guess lol

My mate Poddy calls Guinness "Proddy Pisswater" but, like the Murphy's, he's from Cork.

We're off to West Clare for a week to visit the family: first stop is my brother-in-law's pub for as much free Guinness as my brain can handle.

My mate Poddy calls Guinness "Proddy Pisswater" but, like the Murphy's, he's from Cork.

We're off to West Clare for a week to visit the family: first stop is my brother-in-law's pub for as much free Guinness as my brain can handle.

Sign me the fuck up. I could sit and sink imperial Guinness pints in a heat wave. Pure gold

People always talk about Guinness like it's the shit, trying to impress oblivious lager drinkers.

Go drink some Ballast Point Sea Monster Imperial Stout and get back to me.

Kilkenny Irish Red ale is the shit too.

Tried it on tap. Was fucking horrible.

Stop by at Skibbereen if you ever around Cork. There's a Pub down north of city hall where they have damn fine Guinness.