QualityHD

World War 2

Would squad just be based in modern times or they will also have a feature to go back in the world war 2 era, or Vietnam?

I know understand but the developers must have an idea of the the game should be played out before they create anything, so I want to know if that would be in the pipeline.

plz god no ww2! too many smg's and bolt action rifles. 

I want my Bolt-Action assault rifles.

Lets focus on getting the game done first, then talk about this.

Nice non-answer.

Malvinas! I want a  Malvinas map!!

Falklands sons Americas!

I believe they've said that they're leaving other era's up to modders but they're open to giving them advice and guidance.

To be honest, i was a bit disapointed how WWII and Vietnam was done in PR (not the playout, but looks ), so i'd radher have ~modern combat.  But then again - maybe it was engines foult. 2005 after all.

PR:WW2 isn't done yet, how can you judge it already ?

It was relised, but no server is playing thouse maps anymore.

It was relised, but no server is playing thouse maps anymore.

No it wasn't. That was a beta or alpha test. I can't remember which. PR:WW2 has not been released yet.

There's over a years worth of progress to be made from this point on to finish the current intended product. Let's try to finish our plate and then discuss about getting seconds.

Squad is based on near history and future is roughly the information from the devs what I have read on this forum

Yes, but the Dev's also mentioned leaving it open for the community to mod... WW2 on unreal engine with PR gameplay? It's a no brainer. :)

not only would we support a mod team we would probably help them monetize their work.. why not?

YES! you guys are awesome!

Honestly, it'd be a good idea to get Korea and WW2 teams to work together just because the Korean War was basically fought with leftover weapons from WW2 with some exceptions like the M2 Carbine and the M20 Super Bazooka. Some of those battles are really neat too as you have stuff like Shermans going up against T-34's and MiG-15 jets flying overhead.