HCG.Lokji

[EU][GER] HCGaming4you searching mature gamers for a great time

w80-123707.jpg

HCG-logo-dark2.png

HCGaming4you community - high quality gaming fun

Introduction

Hello fellow squaddies!

HCGaming has opened its doors for Squad. We are highly eager on this teambased gaming experience and now it is time to get some of YOU good people into the team! HCGaming was founded some years ago by me and some buddies and our main orientation was to get some teamwork into the usual 1-man-show player mentality of most players nowadays.

We are no typical "clan" with registration and application sites where you have to write novels about your gaming experience and character. We just invite you to our teamspeak 3 server to introduce yourself in some sentences, join the same server as you do and play some rounds. Just as the concept of "if it fits I sit" we highly invite you to stay and have fun with us.

Of course the "MilSim" atmosphere is important for us anyways so expect some guys who played Arma 2 or 3 / Project Reality / Red Orchestra / Insurgency or any other realistic shooter. But dont worry! It doesnt matter for us if YOU got these experience already. If not we are looking forward to show you this stunning feeling to sit in a building and wait 10 minutes just for that 1 kill.

Requirements to join:

Aged 18 + (since we are 23+)

English speaking

Teamspeak 3 client and microphone

So how do I join HCGaming or get some more info?

Our newly created website (still wip):          www.hcgaming4you.com 

Our teamspeak 3 server adress:                "hcgaming4you.com" (or ip: 212.224.95.127)

My steamprofile to add me:                       http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lokji

Our STEAM GROUP for fast teambuilding:        http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hcgaming4you

Hopefully see you soon! Sincerely your Lokji

We had some awesome blasts at the weekend, thanks to all guys who participated on the servers! :)

It`s very rewarding for us, that people enjoy to play with us.  But we still got enough place for many more Squadders, give it a try and join our Teamspeak server!

Best regards, Lokji

Im kind of interested in trying this game and since I am searching some players to team up I thought lets give it a try :)

Nice website o.O   Im from Germany, 22 years old and of course got a mic.

Bascially I am a teamplay fanatic :P   Im joining teamspeak right now are you guys playing atm?

Welcome to the team clappy!  :ph34r:  :D

Mature gamers (30+) are highly welcome btw!  We are not the typical "clan" with forum registrations, ranks where you have to bow to discipline or expected online times, none of that bullshit!

Just a bunch of people enjoying their free time after work playing together and bonding some friendships whole over Europe.  

Most of us are online daily and playing from 18:00 - 24:00 in the evening.  Just give it a try and add me on Steam:    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lokji

Looking forward to play with you guys!

Hey guys,

great to see so many Europeans participating in this great community!

We wish you the very best, and us all a great time playing together.

See you on the battlefield!

Sounds interesting. I added you on Steam.

Welcome to the team! :)

Your website intro video and html5 is freaking amazing!

Wow I really appreciate that kind words!  ;)  :lol:

I tried my best to make it look appealing. But it`s far from being finished!

We are still taking in member, a big thank you to all guys who already came to us!

We are trying to set up a fun group for this weekend, feel free to join us! :)  Mainly online in the evenings

This looks very interesting, specially the "come talk to us" mentality. I've known first hand clans that promote themselves as mature and as being teamwork oriented, they make you spend your time filling up an application and such and when you get to actually play with them people are unable to stay in a 100m vicinity of each other or do something that could even remotely be interpreted as teamwork. Well that was a bit of a rant, i've bookmarked you guys and ill come by as soon as i get my Squad key.
Peace

Hi Lokji,

ich komm die Tage mal rum auf eurem TS Server! Man kann dann mal öfter zusammen zocken!

Hi Lokji,

ich komm die Tage mal rum auf eurem TS Server! Man kann dann mal öfter zusammen zocken!

Hey Nasum, ja war ne coole Runde mit dir :)

Hier unsere Steamgruppe für alle deutschen Spieler um sich schnell zu finden für ein paar Runden:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hcgaming4you

Jeder ist herzlich eingeladen!

Wir wollen heute über den Tag hinweg noch ein paar Runden starten, jeder ist herzlich eingeladen!

Auch obwohl ich nicht im TS war, sehr schöne Runde Lokji!

Ja hat wirklich Spaß gemacht! :)

Bin jetzt gerade wieder am connecten ingame! Alle sind herzlich eingeladen!