Chuc

Closed Alpha Follow Up

This has been an awesome time! This game is more complete and fluid compared to other games that come out at release. I cannot wait to see what's next!

...Also, where's my founder emblem?!?!?! :P

My internet has been down for four days and they just barely fixed so I haven't been able to comment, give feedback, or sniff...play the game itself. So now finally I get to comment about the game and what I think of it. etc.

So ...when will we be able to see the sexy Sept. update? :rolleyes:  Anyways, I finally got to play a few rounds last Saturday and on Monday. This game is so awesome where you just want to go back, keep playing, and never stop. When I'm at work, all I literally think about is Squad and wanting to play it. (The sounds, visuals, and etc. are top notch "Great job Anders and everyone else") So, keep up the amazing work and you know also...keep spoiling us with sexy updates and new builds!  :P

Bugs: I notice on Kohat when I shoot the water no water shoots up anymore just dirt "like when you shoot the ground". I haven't tested this on Logar yet.

As a medic, it is very hard to revive people and sometimes even heal people. So hopefully your fixing this.

My mouse cursor disappears or acts all screwy.

There was some other bugs I think, but can't remember them anymore unfortunately.

Love you guys and everything you do!  ^_^ 

See you on the battlefield and Squad out!

Before we leave you, the September Monthly Update will be posted soon, so please look forward to that and other juicy news about development!

When is soon? pleaaase

I've found my new vice - here I was thinkin havin a beer or a puff was something worth doin after work. Then this game came out and I merged the latter into the former for a fuckin wicked afternoon!

I don't think you can download it with "Rifleman package" yet but even if you could you can't play the game until December,

"Rifleman Tier package"

(Launch date Approx Dec 2015)

If you upgrade to Squad Tier Package then you are able to launch the game but correct me if I'm wrong....

-Go to "Pre-Purchase" and read all about it-

I haven't played Squad yet. Just did the pre-purches and wanted to know where do you get the Cloed beta download for October ?. or any beta downloads.

Thanks,

Chaz Gaming.

Ex Canadian Armed Forces PRVT 1st Class.

Should be an email from off world that has a key and a link to the squad download portal (check your spam or junk folder). Do yourself a favor and download all 3 things. You probably already have c++ or whatever they call it.