Chuc

Closed Alpha Follow Up

There is something wrong with me.......everything I read about this game - whether it is you guys with an official statement, rumours, feedback, suggestions. I dunno I just get so friggin EXCITED, I need to go for a walk and have a word with myself  :lol:

Amazing summary :) nice written. 

Really looking forward to. Game is running forward like speedo rabbit :) its amazing. Before one year I remember one of the first development teaser from Loghar I think and it was just empty desert with few stones around :D And today....

There is something wrong with me.......everything I read about this game - whether it is you guys with an official statement, rumours, feedback, suggestions. I dunno I just get so friggin EXCITED, I need to go for a walk and have a word with myself  :lol:

Nothing wrong with you, you don´t get a game like Squad everyday... Also developers who communicate on a daily basis and really listen. Most good company´s got sold to one of the big evil publishers and mostly failed to deliver good games after.

Also if you are a PR player, this game is what you most likely always wanted! :)

I'm very interest in the "FOB and deployable update" for the next build! Maybe we will get some offensive assets. Or more defensive choice. Veeeeeeeery impatient, aswell for the Monthly Recpap both for readi and translate! :D

I'm very interest in the "FOB and deployable update" for the next build! Maybe we will get some offensive assets. Or more defensive choice. Veeeeeeeery impatient, aswell for the Monthly Recpap both for readi and translate! :D

I guessing stationary HMGs.

Oh what fun this game has been already. With it only going to get better and better makes me wanna get schwifty in here. Great work guys!   

having so much fun with this game right now!

already counting the days until end of october :P

edit: i did it.. its 31 days actually

Oh what fun this game has been already. With it only going to get better and better makes me wanna get schwifty in here. Great work guys!   

Mr. Bulldops agrees.

When can we expect the september update?

soon isn't enough for me, I need it

It was released on the 26th Sept

Very nice! I'm extremely excited to see what happens in the future. I also can't believe my video made it into the follow up post! I was so excited when i seen that xD

You guys doing a great work, Squad is exactly the game a waited and wanted for a very long time so no other games needed for me now. i'm super excited about the road ahead and can't wait for new builds and new features. Can't wait for Fallujah urban map this is my dream to play it in Squad.

Any ETA on Urban map/s ?   :wub:

Yesterday evening on the 70ppl server was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Chaggy you are the best squad leader I had the pleasure to fight for.

Looking forward to your commands again.

Actually all of you guys in our squad were awesome.

Thank you.

for the devs:

1. the map centering needs fixing. too often my mouse coursor disappears when dead and trying to pick the spawn point, when the map is zommed there is no way to move it around.

2. revive/bandage system is just clunky atm, somtimes it worked well enough and sometimes it would just not let me revive my dudes (the red timer was still on)

PS: can you imagine how AWESOME it is gonna be when we get the choppers and big ass middle east city maps?

PS: can you imagine how AWESOME it is gonna be when we get the choppers and big ass middle east city maps?

Amen man :rolleyes: