You can find a lot of dudes like Wormball on Chinese forums that specialize in these kind of services (dont let his english fool you, he's currently based in Dalian). Worm is one of my best resources. He also does amazon reviews, but ever since he got sued he is limiting his exposure to niche products (his dragon dildo reviews are of particularly high calibre). Nowadays he's taking on additional scope by expanding into Squadforums and the like.

If you dont want to outsource to China, there's always fiverr, but the prices are steep.

On another note if you want to come work for me, i'm always looing for new talent. I'm currently seeking candidates with 1000+ post count to write glowing recommendations and endorsements for new SLs i have lined up. Since you're UK based i'll make it £1 per recommendation + £0.01 per word in 'act of heroism' section (100 word max cap) + £0.01 per post counter at the time of posting. Postings made around new patch releases or other high volume events will carry a 5% bonus.

Deal?

Does the rate go up in incriminates relating to their post count?

:lol:  :lol:

Might have to stop cluttering this thread shortly....

I am looking to review other Quality SL out there but every time i go see a name i recognize the damn squad is full.

Looked over 3 more last night, inexperienced but nice people. Sorry we have many like myself learning the ropes with squad.

I heard the old boys taught these new kids a few lessons today  ;)

On 04/03/2016 at 11:42 AM, Prolands said:

That's not what i'm paying you for. I thought we went through this already. You should really work on your post counter - I'm willing to throw in a bonus of $0.01 per post. If you're not happy with the amount for services rendered we can always re-negotiate.

是中国大陆湖南卫视从韩国的大型歌唱真人秀节目。七名知名歌手同台竞赛,每场由名现场听审决定歌手名次,两周累计票数(第一轮)或得票率(第二轮起)名次最低的歌手被淘汰,由另一位歌手顶替空缺 Dragon Dildo 型歌唱真人秀节目!!!!

(only joking please don't ban me I'm not Korean :D)

Name:  JIGG

Time played:  Last night, 3/8/16. 

Why?:  Led us to victory for four straight rounds!  Communicated, respectful (even to the morons) and most importantly, in my mind at least, dynamic.  He was constantly switching up tactics, keeping an eye on where everybody was, and even micromanaging individual players.  

But I think winning 4 straight rounds against a pretty reputable squad on the other team sold it for me :)  Thanks JIGG!

Edited by MattersEnd

Name: Hatton001

Always organized with clear instructions! New players to Squad look for him in game and take notes.

Name : Tomabova / Toma18

Nationality : American (East coast)

Time played : Frequently since around October 15 I believe.

Reason : Great all-round SL. Knows how to lead, has good tactical and communication skill. Although friends tell me I'm pretty good at it, I still rather have him lead me than the other way around :P Also is a cool relaxed dude.

Edited by molomo58

On 3/2/2016 at 1:44 PM, Sneakydude said:

Player name: [Redcoats] Blitza
Map and side: Cant remember a few round

Usually ends this way after ya get some bevvies in with this guy! 

UP DA FOOKIN REDS!

Would like to give a shoutout to a couple of the SWF guys. There's several that will regularly squad lead, and if you see them on the server, make a point of jumping in with them - they do a great job at it. They have a clear plan, are very accepting to new players and overall are a joy to play with. Not to mention that they will regularly wreck the other team. 

So if you see JohnnyOmaha, Wookie404 or chockZ, squad up with them - you will not regret it.

Player name: [WAR]Toma18

Player nationality: American

Date & time of round: 5th of June 2016 12:00 - 14:00 GMT+1 on TacticalGamer

Map and side: Fool's Road, Kohat, Chora

Act of heroism or good conduct: Great allround squadleading by taking his time to explain his tactics. Clear in his communications and expectations. 

Edited by DrDoom151

Lars. Hands down the best SL on Squad. I am yet to lose a map with him. 

Player name: x RickyTan x and x Kendo x

Player nationality: UK

Description:

Was in a squad yesterday on [RIP]'s server, lead by x RickyTan x and then x Kendo x

In my mind the way squads are most effectively led. No whiny, kind, "it's just a game" BS, but firm, concise and confident leadership. Join these two if you can.

Edit: we were crossing roads in unison and formation, covering eachother's backs, flanking and adapting to the situation. It was like we had trained for it; it was that good.

Edited by Tilen

Player name: Joey

Date & time of round: Tuesday, 20 September 2015, approx 16:00 EST

Map and side: Kohat as U.S. Army

Act of heroism or good conduct:

Had an amazing time defending with the squad on the US side of the valey. We reached 41/11 Squadstats that was well spread across the whole squad.

He has a realy pleasant style of leading.

Name : Longshot/Joe

Nationality : UK

Date & time of round wednesday, 27 juli

Reason : Great SL, he gave clear orders, answered people's questions. This were the first matches this month I really enjoyed.

he is just an awesome guy!

List of recommended Squad leader / Field Commander

Bi1a1.

You can add your name if you have the experience.

On 29-7-2016 at 1:58 AM, Bi1a1 said:

List of recommended Squad leader / Field Commander

Bi1a1.

You can add your name if you have the experience.

You're the second person to recommend himself 9_9xD

Name: [RIP]Lish

Nationality: UK

Date/Time of round: Monday 8th August

Reason: Clear and concise orders, tactics were optimum for the situation and all in all left a good impression. :)

Edited by WhiteNoise

Name : Iloveyourbackpack

Nationality : American 

Time played : Everyday past 3 months. 

Reason : literally have never lost a single game playing in his squad. Brings our total to about 180-0. Pretty impressive if you ask me! Not only does he guide his squad on the path to victory, but also ensures other squads are helping out as well! Great SL great guy!

Edited by s0tic

Name : billnerdtheshovelnye

Nationality : American 

Time played : twice

Reason : GL squad op. Remains calm and collected at all times.

squad member: SQUAD LYDAR THEYRE FLANKING SOUTH MY GOD ITS AN AMBUSH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE DOWN HERE

bill: chhhh probably chhhh

Edited by s0tic

Player name: Moochy
Player nationality (optional): irish (half jew half palestinian)
Date & time of round: every round at nights
Map and side: Both
Act of heroism or good conduct: I was never bored under his command...great chilled guy with insights

Player name: [SW/OP]Wackadoodle 

best SL I have played with.  made sure every player on the squad knew what the next plan was and how we will go about doing it,  from a quick map briefing with orders in such detail to even mark the exact road  we will be taking.  So much information, yet managing to convey it within seconds!!  Using brilliant tactics such as placing guys in over watch positions to stacking up at door entrances.  

Feels silly to to go on like this but man, that experience is why I got into Squad in the first place!  

And best of all, he didn't just have time to give orders but also listened to anything one of the players would mention and would react to it correctly and immediately.  

Get him him on this list please.  I would actually really like to see a proper ranking system that is player earned in this game.  Maybe having a position for a team leader over and above the positions for Squad leader

What say you we revive this thread or slap a new one out there? Plenty of good SLs out there to be recognized!