Player name: [NAGA]SeanTheDoctor
Player nationality (optional):
Date & time of round: yesterday
Map and side: Fools road and Kohat
Act of heroism or good conduct: Awesome squad leader, clear instructions throughout the matches. Squad is so much better to play with SL's like this bloke.

Player name: Anticitizen0ne

Player nationality (optional): British ?

Date & time of round: past few days

Map and side: pretty much any map

Act of heroism or good conduct: cool guy and always calm, knows what he is doing and has no problems managing a full squad of newbies :D 

Thanks man!

Also yes I am British!

Player name: [NAGA]SeanTheDoctor

Player nationality (optional):

Act of heroism or good conduct: Awesome squad leader, clear instructions throughout the matches. Squad is so much better to play with SL's like this bloke.

Why, that is very nice of you, rulie. I am honored.

Player name: amaninacastle
Player nationality (optional): American
Act of heroism or good conduct:good leader made us win every match we played, clear instructions and squad chemistry worked well because of him

Played name: amaninacastle

Player nationality: American

Date & time of round: today

Made and side: fools road and kohat

Act of heroism or good conduct: very vocal squad lead, took time to work out plans and strategy, made the game very fun to play with a very professional feel

Player name: amaninacastle

Player nationality (optional): American

Act of heroism or good conduct:good leader made us win every match we played, clear instructions and squad chemistry worked well because of him

Played name: amaninacastle

Player nationality: American

Date & time of round: today

Made and side: fools road and kohat

Act of heroism or good conduct: very vocal squad lead, took time to work out plans and strategy, made the game very fun to play with a very professional feel

Thank you guys. this is my new name, actually full name is AManInTheHighCastle.

I appreciate the posts :)

Player name: fiva55
Date & time of round: 2016/2/16 ~-06:00GMT in TG
Map and side: Kohat AAS. US.
Act of heroism or good conduct: Not my SL, but a co-SL. Good on comms. Good co-SLs win the game, and this guy was there for business. Always on objective.

Player name: Novicaine
Act of heroism or good conduct: Not my SL, but a co-SL. Good on comms. Always on objective. Willing to defend and keep the advancing squads aware of whats up.

Player name: Ozadu
Act of heroism or good conduct: Not my SL, but a co-SL. Good on comms. Was headed to attack when the Defending team got wiped, and turned his whole squad around to work with Squad2, wiped a Radio north of defend point and then pressed in and cleared the defense.

Player name: unknown (same round, SL5)
Act of heroism or good conduct: Good intel, working with other Squads to help flank and attack objectives. Well done.

Player name: [RedCoats] DeadDuck - S0ber

Nationality: British (Definatley DeadDuck!) lol

Date & time of round: 08.01.2016 at ruffly 20:00-23.00 CET

Map and side:  (Ain't gotta clue?.)

Act of heroism or good conduct: DeadDuck was the lead when i enetered his squad on the Redcoats server! When realising that i spawned miles away from the rest of the guys! He then made sure that i was directed to catch up with the rest of our squad, even after i had announced that i had just got in from the pub!

After that  we split into 2 teams to carry various tasks as DeadDuck & S0ber lead the way!

From my drunken point of view- very good games indeed!  :)

Act of heroism or good conduct:I cc this message, deadduck is great. There is so many quality Redcoat SL out there. Truly awesome experiences. We fought tight together as a unit. I also learned placement of very good FOB locations and what they meant to the team.

Deadduck and another SL worked together up north and south placing FOB's and moving forward. Sober might have also been the 2nd SL. I am at a loss for names atm. Deadduck would remember me in his unit a few times.

Some of the best moments are on the redcoats servers. I tend to go where we have organization and truly nice people. Not a rude word spread once.

We played as russia, we controlled the north and south and flowed right to their main. The game was over before it started. We all moved quick and swift. Not one problem. We acted, and worked together as a unit. Not once spilling blood ahead of its target. We avoided single targets and continued to move forward. We won with well over 200 tickets. My best guess was 247?

Deadduck is a hard name not to forget, but lets not forget all the rest of the redcoats.

Redcoats, made me what to learn how to be a good squad leader. Which i am not yet. It takes practice and patience with some folks.

Act of heroism or good conduct:I cc this message, deadduck is great. There is so many quality Redcoat SL out there. Truly awesome experiences. We fought tight together as a unit. I also learned placement of very good FOB locations and what they meant to the team.

Deadduck and another SL worked together up north and south placing FOB's and moving forward. Sober might have also been the 2nd SL. I am at a loss for names atm. Deadduck would remember me in his unit a few times.

Some of the best moments are on the redcoats servers. I tend to go where we have organization and truly nice people. Not a rude word spread once.

We played as russia, we controlled the north and south and flowed right to their main. The game was over before it started. We all moved quick and swift. Not one problem. We acted, and worked together as a unit. Not once spilling blood ahead of its target. We avoided single targets and continued to move forward. We won with well over 200 tickets. My best guess was 247?

Deadduck is a hard name not to forget, but lets not forget all the rest of the redcoats.

Redcoats, made me what to learn how to be a good squad leader. Which i am not yet. It takes practice and patience with some folks.

Thanks for your kind words sneaky. That means a lot! We do try and promote the Squad gameplay that the game is made for. Looking forward to more good times ahead mate!

So something went wrong here. While I did play in the same Squad as DeadDuck at some point, I never wrote the quote I was quoted with by Sneakydude. I guess the OP (ck-claw?) might have messed up with the quotes and put my name into his quote? 

Nonetheless DeadDuck seems like a good guy, so it is not really bad to be quoted with these words, but they are simply not mine. 

Player name: Mad Ani
Player nationality (optional): British
Date & time of round: Played quite a few so don't remember
Map and side: All of them 
Act of heroism or good conduct: (your text here; like an after action report): Good SL with aggressive play style, none of that "lets build a FOB on a useless hill, fortify it and sit there for the rest of the round".

Each time I play in his squad we are the the best of our team.

Act of heroism or good conduct: (your text here; like an after action report): Good SL with aggressive play style, none of that "lets build a FOB on a useless hill, fortify it and sit there for the rest of the round".

My god, this is refreshing to hear.

So something went wrong here. While I did play in the same Squad as DeadDuck at some point, I never wrote the quote I was quoted with by Sneakydude. I guess the OP (ck-claw?) might have messed up with the quotes and put my name into his quote? 

Nonetheless DeadDuck seems like a good guy, so it is not really bad to be quoted with these words, but they are simply not mine. 

Not to sure, i looked at the edit, and its all inside his quote. Has to be an error, maybe the spammer lagged it up some i don't know.

I only hit quote on ck-claw post.

I looked back and saw your name inside the quote.

Player name: A10Charlie
Player nationality (optional): United States
Date & time of round: Unkown
Map and side: Operation Barracuda, U.S.M.C.
Act of heroism or good conduct: (your text here; like an after action report)

So this player was me. I'm not bragging about myself so much here, but the team I had fought with. Best team I ever fought with, and this was back in 2010 maybe. Anyways, here is the epic tail:

My squad (full squad of grunts) we made land via watercraft and took the objective on the East side of the map where all the huts were (it was a hard fought battle). Afterwards, we made inland, up the road, were I spotted a logistics truck cross over the bridge, (again East side of the map). We took cover and stood bye as the advance took place on the airstrip I believe, or on the west side of the map. I spotted an APC cross over the bridge, and then some other enemy vehicles. It was then I made the decision to advance on the bridge and blow it the F**K up. I sent a two man team up and just as they arrived to the bridge they got lit up. The rest of the team and I advanced to the bridge. A heavy gunfight took place over the course of what seemed like 20 minutes. Just an absolute slug fest. My men were pinned at times, and we were hitting them back with everything we had. We were not sustaining much casualties, then i made the decision to pop smoke on the bridge and have the engineer advance up and blow the bridge, as two men crossed under the bridge, over the water, to take out a marksman. As I threw the smoke, I got taken down. The engineer moved up to cover the medic as he revived me. With the Auto Rifleman laying down cover fire as well. After I was back in the fight, the engineer moved onto the bridge got killed, and we moved up for medical treatment. Tracers flying all over. As he got treated, he layed down the C4, retreated back to my position south of the bridge, as the two man team took out the marksman, and then blew the bridge. My team and I erupted in battle cry's and chants as the bridge lay smoldering. No more than 5 minutes later, the match was won, and we were I believe 2nd or 1st best squad. Either way we were all giving around of "good jobs" and it was just an awesome fight.

Player name: Mad Ani

Date & time of round: Played quite a few so don't remember

Map and side: All of them 

woo hoo! Thanks mate ;)  Just to note, I do build FOBs when required, just not in the same places as a lot of others do. As you stated, I'm rarely on the hills, rather be closer to be sure to get the kills and where the shots counts. Lately I tend to take us into the thick of it each round though and let the others play minecraft... nothing wrong with it, as long as it's not at the first flag the entire round!...

There was a game last night we played where we pushed all the way forward taking flags on the way, whilst squad 2 and 3 stayed behind literally the whole round at the first flag. It would have took the enemy 3 flag captures to  get to them.

The last game of the night and this happened on Exodus server. I totally thought we had lost the round as we were getting overrun. That middle flag was ours, then theirs and finally our squad got it back. I couldn't believe the points we had managed to get!  :blink: 

TRzkfC6.jpg

My god, this is refreshing to hear.

Very. I have been seeing a decline in selfish FOBcraft lately. However, still have been seeing the, and I quote, "No, you should see what we've built here, we'll wait way back here in the event you guys can't push forward." It is absolutely not note/praise worthy to SuperFOB like that as anyone can do it regardless of skill level.

Mad Ani

Was good at building the FOB, played the objective and was quite a teamleader. Made "builds" on key entrances and kept the group together. He did a real good job.

AR.

Player name: Mad Ani

Player nationality (optional): British

Date & time of round: Any

Map and side: All

Act of heroism or good conduct: I played with Mad Ani for more than 60 Hours and most time we finished with a lot of kills and a lot of points ! Good communication and spirit, Awesome FOB designer and attack tactician.

Someone joined my squad yesterday and said "you've got quite a following". I said "eh?? What do you mean?". He said look on the forums people been posting about you... 

Thanks guys  B)  :lol:

Had a nice team yesterday of randomer's. They stuck together and rarely wandered off, however in the end we lost by 13 points. We walked away from that saying GG though as our squad was the only 1 on the flags. We had to run back capturing 2 flags behind, then back again. Luckily small enough map.

Player name: Diverse^
Date & time of round:  13th of February, a couple of rounds.
Map and side: Cannot recall the map, militia side
Act of heroism or good conduct: Good squad leader. Very good communication. Took charge of things when no leader was around, great initiative. Would definitely patch his behind again as medic.

Player name: Diverse^
Date & time of round: A few weeks back
Map and side: Several maps/sides
Act of heroism or good conduct: Always a great squad leader, has in depth knowledge of the game and military tactics, knows how to keep a squad together and in check but always manages to be friendly and have fun with the squad. Would definitely say he is the best squad lead I have played with.