Best SL

RussUK

Rosey ( Rossy Raider)

Blitza

The worst: myself as even if I try hard, more than 50% of my squad is not listening to me :(

Best SL

RussUK

Rosey ( Rossy Raider)

Blitza

The worst: myself as even if I try hard, more than 50% of my squad is not listening to me :(

are you just tryin to butter us up prior to the squad wars?

Player name: DesmoLocke

Player nationality (optional): American

Date & time of round: Several

Map and side: All

Act of heroism or good conduct: Top guy who is lightning quick at getting victories. The way this guy covers ground is freakishly good. On top of this his marksman abilities are some of the best around. Situational awareness is one of Desmo's best abilities. Great SL

Haha thanks! You're not so bad yourself. ;) I still remember fondly those few rounds where all three of us had squads going. It was unfair really lol.

Haha thanks! You're not so bad yourself. ;) I still remember fondly those few rounds where all three of us had squads going. It was unfair really lol.

We need to hook up again soon!

Yeah I second the vote for that confused scouse gay, I mean guy. BLITZA I think his name is. B)

Player name: BLITZA

Player nationality (optional): British

Date & time of round: Many times - Many times again as friendly SL in command channel.

Map and side: US / Insurgent - All Maps

Act of heroism or good conduct: Tactically sound and methodical. Good squad control and leadership demeanor. Understands the game and works two steps ahead. Able to motivate players and keep the squad on point. Strong communication skills with clear movement instruction. Able to split and micromanage squads effectively and utilise kit roles to full effect. A mean mofo when it comes to attack & defence, able to probe and break through enemy lines and form solid defensive patterns. An SL you can rely on, and pleasure to work alongside in the command channel. Watch out if your rolling against him.

Yeah I second the vote for that confused scouse gay, I mean guy.  BLITZA I think his name is.  B)

:lol:  :lol:

No wonder nobody takes me seriously when you're telling everyone  :huh:

Edit: Thanks bro

Player name: Japseye

Date & time of round: In his Squad @ 2000hrs GMT 25/11/2015 - Several times as friendly SL in command channel.

Map and side: US / Insurgent - Various Maps

Act of heroism or good conduct: Tactically sound and methodical.  Good squad control and leadership demeanor.  Top notch situational awareness. Clear concise communication.  Excellent FOB placement.  Understanding of Kit roles and their utilization.  Not afraid to roll sleeves up and assault positions.  All round good Squad Leader IMHO.

I was going to write one on japseye, but i'm so lazy... He is one of the best SL i had so far in this game, played lots of rounds with him now and he never disappoints.

Player name: Kojent
Player nationality (optional): USA
Date & time of round: 11/25 ~Noon PST
Map and side: A few rounds
Act of heroism or good conduct:

Kojent ran a damn tight squad, and he led us in flanking maneuvers and generally being a nuisance to the enemy. His FOB placement was superb, and our placement on the battlefield was always useful to the team. He gets my hats off as a fantastic SL with a good understanding of the game.

Date & time of round: In his Squad @ 2000hrs GMT 25/11/2015 - Several times as friendly SL in command channel.

Act of heroism or good conduct: Tactically sound and methodical.  Good squad control and leadership demeanor.  Top notch situational awareness. Clear concise communication.  Excellent FOB placement.  Understanding of Kit roles and their utilization.  Not afraid to roll sleeves up and assault positions.  All round good Squad Leader IMHO.​

Nice one chaps , i know it's been said before but i'll say it again anyway , Your only as good as the bloke next to you , luckily i've had some good blokes 

may your triggers be warm and your aim be true 

Japs

Player nationality (optional): USA

Date & time of round: 11/25 ~Noon PST

Map and side: A few rounds

Kojent ran a damn tight squad, and he led us in flanking maneuvers and generally being a nuisance to the enemy. His FOB placement was superb, and our placement on the battlefield was always useful to the team. He gets my hats off as a fantastic SL with a good understanding of the game.

I second Kojent.  I played with him last night 11:00 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST 11/25-26.  The guy is solid.  He knows exactly what he wants to do and gives the orders in concise statements.  He is cheerful and laidback - just an easygoing squad leader.  No matter what the fuck is going on he always to calm.  We build a FOB in a compound not expecting to meet any contacts.  We did.  They had the high ground and we were completely surrounded.  He just stayed calm and was giving us orders.  Eventually we had to pull back because we weren't making any head way, but he did lead a successful assault on the southern portion of a town and we fended off all enemies.  

Player name: {eUK} chronic

Player nationality (optional): UK

Date & time of round: 10/30-Present

Map and side: All Rotations

Very Objective focused, he is clear and concise with other squad leaders and very flexible in planning.

Always has the ability to think quickly and calmly. He never second guesses his decisions either, effectively

utilizing classes to their full potential.

He has a level head and is a great guy to hang around to have some playful banter without getting butthurt.

Play with this guy and you won't regret it between him and japseye you're looking at one hell of a match.

Player nationality (optional): UK

Date & time of round: 10/30-Present

Map and side: All Rotations

Japseye is extremely methodical and it is extremely effective (HACK SLASH HACK SLASH), he utilizes very effective

tactics and is not afraid to take the first hit. He has a lead from the front leadership style always keep his men covered

in their movements.

He is Tactical, methodical, and deadly on the battlefield. He has great cohesion with his guys and communicates effectively

with them. He is very open to tactical suggestions and weighs the cost and effect heavily before proceeding. He also works with

other squad leaders extremely well.

Enough talk, play with him youll see for yourself.

I've added a response in the other thread. I make my best effort to keep it factual and there's even some math behind the decision.

Yeah I second the vote for that confused scouse gay, I mean guy. BLITZA I think his name is. B)

Date & time of round: Many times - Many times again as friendly SL in command channel.

Act of heroism or good conduct: Tactically sound and methodical. Good squad control and leadership demeanor. Understands the game and works two steps ahead. Able to motivate players and keep the squad on point. Strong communication skills with clear movement instruction. Able to split and micromanage squads effectively and utilise kit roles to full effect. A mean mofo when it comes to attack & defence, able to probe and break through enemy lines and form solid defensive patterns. An SL you can rely on, and pleasure to work alongside in the command channel. Watch out if your rolling against him.

yep ...gets my vote

Act of heroism or good conduct: Tactically sound and methodical.  Good squad control and leadership demeanor.  Top notch situational awareness. Clear concise communication.  Excellent FOB placement.  Understanding of Kit roles and their utilization.  Not afraid to roll sleeves up and assault positions.  All round good Squad Leader IMHO.

Gets my vote as well

Player nationality (optional): american
Date & time of round: couple rounds this past Weds Night
Map and side: do not know the name of maps as i have only played around 12 rounds in this game so far

Kojent was a good leader - he kept things organized told us what to do answered any questions we had and made the game more immersive by issuing orders.  thats what this game is about.  its about working as a squad and doing things together. we all worked together to create a super FOB with ladders / crates and bags -- basically a fortified fortress!

thumbs up to Kojent!

Player name: Blackhawk
Date & time of round: 26 November around 20-22:00 GMT+2
Map and side: Kohat something (AAS)
Act of heroism or good conduct:He was an efficient and likable squad leader, the best I ever met actually, even in PR!

He always had a clear objective from the start of every match, co-ordinates with other squads, able to constantly lead the squad even able to make us flank enemy squads effectively, and listened to players requests right away when they needed a RP and he had the ability to provide it. There is nothing in particular to to say here because Blackhawk seems like a very good SL in all aspects.

Date & time of round25 November, and 27 November (18-19:00 GMT +2)

Map and side: Forgot the map name for the one on 25th of November but it was through 2 entire matches, Kohat (AAS) on 27th of November 

Act of heroism or good conduct: On the 25th of November I first played with Kojent as a SL where the rest of my Teammates where new to Squad (not PR veterans) and he kindly and politely (without any condescension) taught them even the basics of the game, like to pressing 6 for the shovel, Left/Right click and hold for Constructing/Deconstructing, and babied them in a manner I didn't expect from PR or Squad SL!

On the 27th of November, he was leading us to play in a slow (crouch and aimed), controlling, and very cohesive manner, that had made us into a really formidable squad that managed to stand up to and eventually win every firefight (we played as insurgents).

His demeanor was always calm, and I never saw him lash out at players that disobeyed him, he only kicked 2 players once for never sticking with the squad for the entirety of more than half the match, more than justified, but he even apologized to those players and explained why he would do so before kicking them out of the squad. 

Player name: Chaos
Date & time of round: November 27th, Evening
Map and side: Forest AAS (Four/Five flags dispersed evenly though the map), American
Act of heroism or good conduct: He had us stealthily swoop in from the left side to the insurgent's first flag while the other squads captured the flags in order, we hid in the tree line in the mean time, and then we capped that shit without the insurgents even realizing it. I swear, it was like a scene from a movie. 10/10, made me want to join a clan.

Except when he's been on the beers.... lulz!