Para

ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

Thanks too some of you for the support, really appreciated. Time to bow out and kick dirt in that snakes eye.
See you on the field, still love Squad.

Edited by Para

Hey Para,

Im not very active on the forums(happened to see your post) or in the game lately, but sucks to see you go. Whenever I would come across one of your videos I would check it out because of the professionalism and the commentary by you, especially interviews with the devs. Perhaps one day you will make your way back. I think you should keep your channel up because like you said in your video you can look back in a few years and appreciate what you have done. I wish you the best of luck with your new endeavors in airsoft (play a day of paintball if you havent already, my preference) and hope to see you one day in squad playing again.

Sad to hear you feel the need to stop making gaming vids as I really enjoyed your style and quality. Hope to still hear you on the Squad battlefield in the future as I am sure you can't put those satisfying rpg kills down.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated.!! I will still jump in squad occasionally, I just play for fun now.. can't stay away from my baby too long :)

7 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

BOOM...Get in!. Good to see ya back mate.

Thanks.. x

Thanks Lads :) Appreciate the nice words.

3 minutes ago, Para said:

Thanks Lads :) Appreciate the nice words.

Looks great!

I did tell you get to cover , our driver not listen to SL. Your right people do need to look at not wasting tckets.  Lucky I think we where on positive tckets even with the loss of the stryker. We had good round if I remember. 

Nice vide

Love it mate. The Blood spat on the screen was a good touch & the heavy breathing (sounded like a dirty oldman)xD but you know all of this from my post on your channel .Keep them coming Sir Para. 

Axton99 has something really rather special for us.

Glad you're getting back into it! I also got RS2

Bang! Get in! Epic of all Epicness....The @Para does it again with a awesome so beautiful vid that no other can match.

This should be shown in all outlets "Steam,Facecrap,Twatter" for all to see the awesomeness of Squad.

Its beautiful. ...It's been emotional. :x