ParaPlays

ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

Nice so see you having some fun in PR Para, loved the vid where you shot the suicide/bomb truck. Did you ever see one blowing up with full effect?

You only see half of that good stuff in the video when the APC blew up :P

Good stuff Para. You make me want play PR. It doesn't look anywhere near as bad graphically as I remember BF2 put out (compared to todays fidelity). 

25 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Good stuff Para. You make me want play PR. It doesn't look anywhere near as bad graphically as I remember BF2 put out (compared to todays fidelity). 

The models are much higher then in vanilla BF2, they did an awesome job. I highly recommend checking it out!

The models, vehicles and maps alone are totally worth it!

EDT: Maybe @Paracan even guide you :D

4 minutes ago, koschilein said:

The models are much higher then in vanilla BF2, they did an awesome job. I highly recommend checking it out!

The models, vehicles and maps alone are totally worth it!

EDT: Maybe @Paracan even guide you :D

I might just have to do that while I wait for Squad V8 and the crashes to get sorted. Be nice to get a head start on where Squad is headed as well. It was just the thought of playing in a BF2 graphical level environment that has stopped me trying it out but having seen the amazing work that's gone into getting the game to the state in Para's vids I am truely gobsmacked how well they've done with such an ancient frame to build on.

24 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

... I am truely gobsmacked how well they've done with such an ancient frame to build on.

that is why we have so much faith in our devs :) Squad is going to be great but you should definitely check out PR if haven't already as it's gem on it's own

The Lat Guide above is very good. Yes PR shows where hopefully Squad will end up. It really is filling the gap till v8 for me. With 15 factions, 45 maps and so many roles.. I was part of a recon team and forward observer last night for mortar team. I have never had than experience of teamplay before.. awesome. Yes I still love Squad just taking a break. 

I have a LOT to learn.. todays lesson...

Suicide Bomb truck :)

The Lat Guide above is very good. Yes PR shows where hopefully Squad will end up. It really is filling the gap till v8 for me. With 15 factions, 45 maps and so many roles.. I was part of a recon team and forward observer last night for mortar team. I have never had than experience of teamplay before.. awesome. Yes I still love Squad just taking a break. 

I have a LOT to learn.. todays lesson...

Suicide Bomb truck

Spent countless hours on PR and I can tell you the experience there was like no other. Haven't played in like a year now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Squad needs, the infantry need to support the BTR and Vis Versa.

Edited by Para

13 hours ago, koschilein said:

Nice one again @Paramaybe we can play a round together next weekend, if you would be up for it. I mostly play medic.

Yes for sure, you can teach me.. so much to learn.

Nice job Para! Decent drivers/gunners are few and far between at the moment, although they're as important as medics.