Para

ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

244 posts in this topic

Remove focus? that represents you bringing the weapon up to your eye and aiming. Remove that and it's counterstrike.

29 minutes ago, Para said:

Remove focus? that represents you bringing the weapon up to your eye and aiming. Remove that and it's counterstrike.

in this game, focus = "that magical zoom"

I've honestly never seen a video before that had the same outstanding video/visual quality like yours in 1080p/above, do more!

7 hours ago, Para said:

I will do a video on grenades next video I think, any suggestions?

Nice vid.

If you're planning on grenades you might want to include rockets and how to use them effectively.

If Squad follows the PR route and we get Anders beefy sound fx for vehicles we are in for a treat. This is PR>

38 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

That was Smooking,indeed very nice!..

If you gonna go with grenades, must as well go full monty and show the GL NOOB launchers!. :D

lol yes the amount of people i see assaulting a compound and thud.. why didnt my 203 explode.. funny. Death by backblast and killing your team with splash damage..

I'm gonna say it again Para...

Copy/Paste

17 hours ago, Para said:

This could be my all time Squad vid of all time Para...Beautifully/edited.

Gives me goosebumps & gets my juices flowing!

Just fantastic mate!. :)

This should be used to promote the awesomeness of Squad.... You know it makes sense! :D

4 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

I'm gonna say it again Para...

Copy/Paste

This could be my all time Squad vid of all time Para...Beautifully/edited.

Gives me goosebumps & gets my juices flowing!

Just fantastic mate!. :)

This should be used to promote the awesomeness of Squad.... You know it makes sense! :D

I can't do more than post it on Youtube, I have no idea really how to 'get out there' never have .thanks all for the kind words.. very encouraging.

16 minutes ago, Para said:

I can't do more than post it on Youtube, I have no idea really how to 'get out there' never have .thanks all for the kind words.. very encouraging.

It's a slow steady climb to YouTube greatness. You have a unique character of your own. Some will like it, some won't, but it's yours. You own it. Your top class editing though is certainly gonna help.

Nice to see more of your Squad vids as always.

Little tip: When 'slicing the pie' on corners try to stay back a little bit from the corner itself. It opens up the corner earlier and gives the enemy less chance to see your barrel and pre-fire before you see them.