Para

ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

Expects the left wing.. to come out and play now..

Expects the left wing.. to come out and play now..

I really, really really hope you've solved the problem and not actually shot yourself.

Glad to see you're back doing Squad vids. Looks like you've got to put up with the criticism like OWI as well. The Internet is a harsh mistress don't let her mess you up.

Good job Para. I really like the look of no name tags. It should be standard and have the names appear on a keypress but you would still need a way of telling a player from another squad so you don't get lead astray for the times multiple squads meet. I'll give your hud tweak a try but I do like my other on screen hud info like fire rate. If the game animation showed you your fire select switch when you do change it that would be good enough for me.

I am thinking I might make a macro to toggle the hud feature command on keypress.

Thanks guys. One thing to consider, it does remove your ammo count bar, and your fire selector. 

Just now, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Our boy has done good...Para back with a BANG!!. 

*Blushes*

13 minutes ago, carmikaze said:

What are your system specs Para?

You asked the same thing in this thread on the 7th February and got your answer on the 13th (Page 2). He might of updated his machine since then I suppose.

You asked the same thing in this thread on the 7th February and got your answer on the 13th (Page 2). He might of updated his machine since then I suppose.

Thank you, so i don't need to ask either

OK,our Para is back given it large!,so i was thinking (ouch that hurts)how about getting RallyPoint/SquadCast back where it belongs,we need this in our community like,talking to the DEV's,Clans,players,we can ask some of the Bitches who are bitching to come on the show and let them basically bitch some more,lolz,I mean lets ere their side of the story/concerns!!.

Come on people, you know it makes sense! :D

2 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

Oh right, didn't see that.

Mod delete my post please...

1.remove nametags

2.remove focus

there, a PR mod in Squad, so better looking, much more realistic, better skilled players in-game

3.profit