ParaPlays

ParaPlays Squad ► Videos and Tutorials

5 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

^ Agreed. No one does it better than the @Para .

Thanks RD. What happened to the founders badges? Were they removed?

5 minutes ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

^ Agreed. No one does it better than the @Para .

+1

Really miss Para's Squad content. The only other I like is Nano for a bit of a laugh but Para does humour and serious in a mix that's just right for me.

Thanks guys. Was in a French server last night, as couldn't get in the RIP i don't have the golden key anymore. And somebody came up to me and said.. are you the real ParaPlays.. I couldn't stop laughing.. yes I am.. weird. 

1 minute ago, Major Trouble said:

Is that a small flame starting to flicker. ............

Quick blow the candle out... ;P

4 minutes ago, Major Trouble said:

Oh well no v10 Phoenix then.

I cant don't have any camera tools anymore. Devs removed those ages ago.

Bad move. Pubg has got some great tools in their replay stuff. Really helps content creators which ultimately sell the game.

On 03/01/2018 at 6:54 PM, Para said:

Thanks RD. What happened to the founders badges? Were they removed?

Oy,Oy sorry for the delay (crappy Movistar internet went down).

Yeah,No Founders tags, disappeared Abarantly when there was a ForumUpdate.  Thought that was one of the Founders Perks? 

Obviously we're Not Worthy.  ;)

2 hours ago, Para said:

Looks very cool indeed. A quick look at Helicopters.

Ooh my...Have i died and gone to heaven!?...:D

Get in...Thanks m8!

6 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

Nice find. Going to check that one out. Cheers. 

Some great features on that map. Grenade range is especially good, also like the museum parts. Links to the mod are in the description. Excuse the toilet humour.. that's a Yorkshire thing lol.

Now, this is what I'm talking about...

I just lov #Para cinematic. No one does it as awesome.Looks and feels like your playing a different game.

Just Top Bolloxs...

Squad is beautiful. This is why we love it. Added audio and VFX to the video. Yes its a golden oldy, but I enjoyed creating this one, and the end part brings me to tears :) reminds me of the good ol days.

your vids are nicely produced ;) 

re: The Worst Driver Ever vid. wow! just shows how arrogant some peeps can be. who did that SL think he was? to force a person to play a position that they're no good at and then bitch and moan about how bad they are. if i was SL i would have swapped him for someone who could drive within the first 10 seconds of him trying  - actually if i was SL i would have asked everyone well before getting to the truck. and as for the others giving the driver grief as well, well they're the ones who should have volunteered in the first place.

11 hours ago, LaughingJack said:

your vids are nicely produced ;) 

re: The Worst Driver Ever vid. wow! just shows how arrogant some peeps can be. who did that SL think he was? to force a person to play a position that they're no good at and then bitch and moan about how bad they are. if i was SL i would have swapped him for someone who could drive within the first 10 seconds of him trying  - actually if i was SL i would have asked everyone well before getting to the truck. and as for the others giving the driver grief as well, well they're the ones who should have volunteered in the first place.

:) I guess he crumbled under pressure ha ha. And thank you for the nice comments. I have a new channel Skull & Bones so it's a slow process getting support.

Edited by ParaPlays