Sign in to follow this  
Curry

Keymap - Mouse

Quick Question, will you (devteam) make it possible to bind the right mouse button for "move forward"? I know, call me a retard using the mouse button for that but im a oldschool gamer... 

Welcome. It is nice that I'm not the only one who uses the RMB for forward movement. (Which is good since it is better that WASD so they not know what they have lost ;) )

It is possible even now to make a such bind, unfortunalety there is a bug at ingame keybinding page, which restricts all movement keys to be changed, so if you want / need to use other that WASD you need to go to edit ini-files.

I made a help topic of that matter a while go.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/4526-all-about-rebinding-keys-at-pre-alpha/

The other option is to use mouse software to assign the W key to the right mouse button

Easiest way, but I think (and maybe I'm wrong ^^) that saying "I'm a oldschool gamer" they wont use mouse software...

Use .ini edition, takes time but I eventually edited it like I want and recovered all my usual keys for FPS.

Tnx, for the response, Quake made me stick to the mouse (move forward) backspace (move backward) key map.