Kas

WE NEED ANIMALS (GOATS)

This thread appears to have attracted the worst of Squad. I'm spending my money on another game, if the community is this bad.

This thread appears to have attracted the worst of Squad. I'm spending my money on another game, if the community is this bad.

Reads 1 thread on a forum with 83,672 Total Posts at time of posting.

Gets this upset.

lol

Reads 1 thread on a forum with 83,672 Total Posts at time of posting.

Gets this upset.

lol

Shh, I'm trying to bring awareness that being dumbasses on a forum makes people have a lower opinion of not only them, but also the game.

Shh, I'm trying to bring awareness that being dumbasses on a forum makes people have a lower opinion of not only them, but also the game.

relax, forum user. dumb threads come and go. 

relax, forum user. dumb threads come and go. 

Dumb people don't. I honestly didn't think this thread was very dumb but clearly alot of (probably dumb) people do.

Dumb people don't. I honestly didn't think this thread was very dumb but clearly alot of (probably dumb) people do.

congrats on the blatant self contradiction?

congrats on the blatant self contradiction?

What? I meant that the people on the thread are bad, not the thread idea itself.

What? I meant that the people on the thread are bad, not the thread idea itself.

your wording throughout your posts was confusing.

having goats on mountains adds to game play because eyes focus on movement so you could think enemies are on the hills but its really just goats....goats with and ied on them that get scared and run into your squad im not telling them to focus on making animals just saying it would be good to have them so people should stop getting their knickers in a twist and just accept the fact goats are the go

Would love to see goats/wildlife in game.

Thing is that I'd love everything else not yet implemented  so much more.

I approve solely because it would allow me to fulfill my fantasy of playing a goat herder with an AK hidden under his robes.

Yes but I'd rather have Russians than goats

What if the devs compromise and we end up with Russian goats?  :ph34r:

Then we could add multiple scope options and sidearms too.  

Oh .... and different camo'd uniforms.

I don't mean to come off as an asshole but please explain how animals will massively improve gameplay? What type of game are you looking for? haha ;)

they would give a sense of emmersion as well as movement in the distance, so people dont just shoot anything that moves cause that would be a waste of ammo. 

Just bring back the bear from Project Reality and we'll be set.

YES. Thank you. Squad needs Bears! 

And poisonous snakes... and beehives, and mountain lions to keep those a**holes off the top of the F***in mountain  :D