Kas

WE NEED ANIMALS (GOATS)

it would be cool to have animals running walking around the maps to distract people eg. mountain goats and rabbits also chuck in some snakes that can bite you maybe rattle snakes put them in poppy fields and if you get too close it rattles and you have a second to get up and start running would be cool to have 

How about NO only the goats are a oke idea.
but should be on the lowest part of the to do list!
not a priority!

Yes but I'd rather have Russians than goats at this point and we're not spoiled kids in a candy store who can just yell "I WANT THAT ONE TOO!"...

But yeah goats and other distractions would be nice, and birds that you startle if you get too close which would add a stealth element.

I am sure that animals would massively improve the gameplay, and it can't be that hard to make models, textures, sounds and animations for something that minor, right? Who needs vehicles or new factions anyway?

I am sure that animals would massively improve the gameplay, and it can't be that hard to make models, textures, sounds and animations for something that minor, right?

Your forgott netcode for the client and server and an AI because there is no AI in the game yet, yeah i can do it in 10 minutes, no problem!

it would be cool to have animals running walking around the maps to distract people eg. mountain goats and rabbits also chuck in some snakes that can bite you maybe rattle snakes put them in poppy fields and if you get too close it rattles and you have a second to get up and start running would be cool to have 

We also need the ability to have sex with a goat or donkey. http://imgur.com/gallery/5z39QGJ

I think this is a great idea. Priority? No, though. But I'm not going to be a sarcastic douche about it like some other unfunny people.

I am sure that animals would massively improve the gameplay

I don't mean to come off as an asshole but please explain how animals will massively improve gameplay? What type of game are you looking for? haha ;)

Please don't suggest that the devs work on aesthetics that don't serve any purpose other than for your asinine sense of "immersion". Nobody likes a feature creep.

............................................________........................ 

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.................. 

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............ 

.........................,/...............................................”:,........ 

.....................,?......................................................\,..... 

.................../...........................................................,}.... 

................./......................................................,:`^`..}.... 

.............../...................................................,:”........./..... 

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../..... 

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........ 

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/........... 

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}........... 

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............ 

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............. 

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............... 

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\................... 

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__........... 

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.... 

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................ 

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\....................... 

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.. 

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``....... 

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\............... 

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Nor unhelpful comments saying folks have extremely foolish (asinine, big word) senses for having wishes for what makes a game more immersive for them. Creep comment we could have been without as well. Looked at your profile, you're young, so still time to improve ; )

That Founder Tag looks great, I'm jealous.

OT

Maybe during Early Access. Goats and/or sheep would fit in since they're harmless and cool,  but snakes.. Nope.

For the sake of "immersion" adding goats would require some kind of NPC herdsmen. Goats are livestock in Afghanistan. If you see them, then you will def. see their owner with them, goats are property. As for random animals, once weapon systems/explosions start going off you don't see animals. They are scared shitless of the noise. On top of all that, the devs would have to come up with some sort of script (not sure if that's the right word, not a programmer, etc.) for the animals. They can't just stand in one spot, they have to have some kind of realistic movements.

You're idea is good but it seems like a "icing on the cake" idea. As in, it would be a cool feature to add in after the main games features are in.

I don't mean to come off as an asshole but please explain how animals will massively improve gameplay? What type of game are you looking for? haha ;)

...How would we implement the farming simulation features without goats???