sHaKeNbAkE

Don't Hear Other Players Coms When Livestreaming/Recording?

First off having a great time streaming/recording Squad this week...some epic moments.  But I have run into a technical issue.  When I stream/record the stream or/and finished recording doesn't pick up the VOIP that is going on in game.  The audience can hear me just fine but they aren't hearing the other players (although I can hear them in my headset).   In games are recorded/streamed just fine it's only the voices that are not showing up.

Thoughts?

It has happened when using both Action & OBS.  They pick up other voices that may be on TS with me but for some reason don't pick up the in game VOIP.

So the audience hears your voice in the mic and in game sounds such as gunfire, but they do not hear the in-game voice comms?

Very strange.

You could try this

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/20595-what-u-hear-recording-enable.html

Exactly...they even hear the beeps when people cue their mics just not their voices.  I don't have this issue with other games for some reason only Squad...

Exactly...they even hear the beeps when people cue their mics just not their voices.  I don't have this issue with other games for some reason only Squad...

I'm actually experiencing this bug. I am not recording or streaming though, I just hear the beeps of players cue their mic but dont hear them via the squad communication. I hear the blue coloured VOIP no problem. Just the green one I don't. Players hear me fine on either (tested with a friend).