Bash

First 100 person server group photo

Multiple 9 person squads working some-what together.  Great games to everyone who played!  American says I need to stop minecrafting.  That first game our base held in down though!  But the lame outpost on that hill... Still learning SL do's and don'ts.  

FTFK75U.jpg

Haha how on earth did you coordinate this. Awesome!

I was playing on Seattle #2 when Iron Taxi made an announcement on the server that they were going to test 100 players.  Gave us the green light to join and everyone hopped on.  

Took a vid leading up to and including the testing :>

This is awesome! I love the ninja in the back, haha

Good games last night guys. Thanks dev's, for the 20 min warning ahead of time and the chance to be part of the first 100 man server!

I got a few minutes in the 100 round server. Was getting between 20-40fps. Epic settings, shadows medium. Can't wait to see how the optimization goes. I think the frames I were getting were quite decent this early on. Gtx 970, i7 4770.

First off 100% credit goes to IronTaxi; I DID NOT ARRANGE THIS.  I just was a part of it and wanted to share the fun we had, maybe even make you all a little jelly.  Just a little jelly.  Rather, get you excited for future high population servers.  

I was playing on Seattle #2 when Iron Taxi made an announcement on the server that they were going to test 100 players.  Gave us the green light to join and everyone hopped on.  

Took a vid leading up to and including the testing :>

this is the funniest thing ive seen on squad in a while. Good job all!

Lol i was on it everybody shovels out please was the call...

Then the move to a grid ref,and then open fire my poor frames...omfg it was funny as..

There was some guys streaming as well i think...

This is great. Just note this isn't the first 100 man server. We have had a few before but the performance wasn't that good. The performance will become better after vehicles are added in.

This is great. Just note this isn't the first 100 man server. We have had a few before but the performance wasn't that good. The performance will become better after vehicles are added in.

I've posted a screenshot, where you wrote "welcome to our first 100 man server!". I believe, it was 2015-08-21_23-04-05. Exactly :D

Were the other tests during the pre-Closed Alpha?  Can I pretend like my title is still correct? :P