IrOnTaXi

Insurgents - First look at player models

Here is a first look at the insurgent soldiers who just made it into the engine a few hours ago.qsXxHX1.jpgA7j6Dvb.jpgJq7duky.jpgOn patrolrGBCrdC.jpg

Looks good. I like that none of them looks like a stereotypical 'bad guy', especially the first one with the visible face looks not all that evil.

Uhh nice Taliban donkey fashion show! They look too un-brainwashed and shiny. Camo is missing..

Posted Image

I love it! Thanks for the update and I anxiously await to thank you with my dollars as much as my forum posts :D

Taliban needs hate. And they need to be dirty, they fight in the mountain and in the sands.

+1 The first one looks like Jesus.

Awesome. It really adds to the immersion.

Or rather, not having it takes away from the immersion. When you see cloth standing horizontal to the ground, stiff as a board, stretching awkwardly whenever the character moves. It doesn't look good.

would be a must asap as you see moving mates near you all the time...and that would add an extra point. )))

Great to see these coming into SQUAD! It will reduce friendly fire i'm sure of it. Due to alot of characters is PR looking very similar from a medium to far distance and now in SQUAD they don't look like friendlys at all (at the moment). - Daruth

I love these models, but I'm in the "Needs moar camo" boat.

There's the Taliban, and there's the Taliban allied village militias- Mixing the two is fine, by all means- but we need more camo to make it more Taliban.

+1 The first one looks like Jesus.

That's probably what jesus of Nazareth actually looked like :P