Intruative

Blood/gore Physics? Ragdoll Effects?

Is there a chance that you may add blood physics, and rag doll physics? They were good in Unreal Engine 3, and I'm sure they can be perfected in Unreal Engine 4. The reason I ask, is because it adds morbid realism to the game, and it makes downing an enemy more satisfying. Also, the blood can be used to know if you have gotten a hit on the person you're shooting at. Like in CS:GO, there is no indication on if you've hit someone except the blood splatter behind them or the bullet wounds on their body. I want to see something like in Red Orchestra 2, or Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway. And of course, there can be the option to turn them off. Anyway, so far, this game looks great! Keep up the good work.

gore is a no-no, blood splatter is unrealistic, pooling and blood trails are realistic and we could have those, and ragdolls will 99% be in the game.

something that most games dont get right is ragdolls. they're made so elaborate when in reality the body just collapses with its momentum most of the time.

as far as rag dolls go i strongly believe that Squad should have them at least as much as PR--it definitely has them, but they have that awkward bf2 rag doll style thats apparently hardcoded. a tank shell can send a squad of taliban flying in the air, for example. oc, Squad should do this but way better because of UE4 engine.

gore is a no-no, blood splatter is unrealistic, pooling and blood trails are realistic and we could have those, and ragdolls will 99% be in the game.

something that most games dont get right is ragdolls. they're made so elaborate when in reality the body just collapses with its momentum most of the time.

after the insurgent being shot with a .50 cal sniper rifle with raufoss mk211 ammo "...the wall on the opposite side of the stair well just turned red." although this isn't typical ammo the kinetic energy from the weapon is not an uncommon way to get killed on the battlefield.

at 6:30; from the history channel, reinactments pg13