America

LETS MAKE SOME SHIT CLEAR

Don't stand on  a FOB after you spawn. it prevents other from spawning. Stick with squad leads and teammates so you can win the game. Dont troll (Milkyj) and ([[[[[[[[[[[[) some people actually want to have fun and not get tked by yall. on a side note you will be killed if blocking a spawn point. Dont shoot unless you have too. Too many time alreadys has someone open fired without an order for no reason at someone 1000m way to show our position. Anything else please add in comments

Nobody will team kill anyone even if they are blocking a spawn, I guarantee that's one way an admin will ban you from the server.

blocking spawn prevents everyone else from spawning.... plus have already had two trolls do it today. 

SO, then please provide an alternate solution 

there is no solid report system yet, plus spending the time to have to report someone means you have already been back capped twice.

If you get banned for killing a troll that is ridiculous and needs some immediate attention.

blocking spawn prevents everyone else from spawning.... 

It doesn't

The only thing that can block spawning (turning the FOB icon red on the map) is if enemies are near it.

America have you thought about applying to be an ingame moderator or admin or whatever they are calling it?  You could be part of the solution for all to have a good time.  Just remember that this would take time and effort from you while you are trying to play the game.

It doesn't

The only thing that can block spawning (turning the FOB icon red on the map) is if enemies are near it.

I have seen it do so, if not in this build in the build previous. Buddy dies, goes gets a drink, auto spawned on radio, and the rest of my squad cant spawn in. Soon as he's back and moves, the team files through the spawn-bay-doors.

There are also some present issues with FOBs not appearing red, and for all I can tell un-attacked, that are not spawnable, even without players AFK on the radio.

I'll keep my eyes out for more instances on this build, but should be reasonably easy to test.

I will append this with my opinion that this build is f-ckin amazing. So I'm not complaining. I love it. Just still has some quirks on occasion.

There are also some present issues with FOBs not appearing red, and for all I can tell un-attacked, that are not spawnable, even without players AFK on the radio.

Luckily I can tell you that we just adressed this yesterday and it should be fixed in the upcoming versions.

Luckily I can tell you that we just adressed this yesterday and it should be fixed in the upcoming versions.

Oh great :) 

It doesn't

Hate to say your wrong but today we suffered from this aswell when someone when afk on the fob spawn.

No one was able to spawn on it till he was tkd and once he respawned we couldn't spawn again. So maybe this needs to be looked into

This fob was also no where no any enemy force so it wasn't that

Does anyone know if you need to have squad mates within proximity of a rally point to spawn in? Certain rally points seem to let me spawn in quick and easily other ones I feel like I need to click on them 20 times to spawn in (yes I am aware of the spawn timer)

Also had some small issue with people standing on the fob afk blocking the spawn.

Don't stand on  a FOB after you spawn. it prevents other from spawning. Stick with squad leads and teammates so you can win the game. Dont troll (Milkyj) and ([[[[[[[[[[[[) some people actually want to have fun and not get tked by yall. on a side note you will be killed if blocking a spawn point. Dont shoot unless you have too. Too many time alreadys has someone open fired without an order for no reason at someone 1000m way to show our position. Anything else please add in comments

They were both in my squad last night and I didn't see any trolling.

Last night I was playing as medic. I died respawned and a player was standing on spawn point so it placed me on top of the radio and and I was stuck there.I after many shouts, yells, chats, and pokes the player would not move so I shot him moved off the spawn revived him and he went back to the same spot... That's trolling he did it over and over. If needed I will start taking screen shots and posting here of any Trolls.

I've had a similar issue except when someone spawns, you can still spawn on the FOB. Spawning on the FOB actually spawns you literally on top of the FOB and you cannot jump off of it, you cannot move, all you can do is kill yourself and try again. Last night, a few times I saw the guy get tk'ed, then he would come back and stand in the same location. Standing in this one spot made it so we couldn't move.

Nice to here this is a issue. I'm not complaining in a bad way, just making observations and short term fixes. I would love to administrate, but not feel i have enough experience in the game yet.  I have moderated on a lot of others and will most likely wait a month to apply.

Staying on the  FOB after you spawn do nothing to other, worst case Scenario ..you may spawn on top of some else. that it,

blocking spawn prevents everyone else from spawning.... plus have already had two trolls do it today. 

SO, then please provide an alternate solution 

we will fix that so it isnt possible. 

I have seen it do so, if not in this build in the build previous. Buddy dies, goes gets a drink, auto spawned on radio, and the rest of my squad cant spawn in. Soon as he's back and moves, the team files through the spawn-bay-doors.

I'll keep my eyes out for more instances on this build, but should be reasonably easy to test.

I will append this with my opinion that this build is f-ckin amazing. So I'm not complaining. I love it. Just still has some quirks on occasion.

Yesterday I was stuck on an Fob after spawning as player UFO had gone afk while laying beside the fob radio. No amount of jumping, crouching or running would free me. A single round to his head fixed this issue.

Other squad members had also experienced this during the round.