bdog

Kohat Toi River Valley

Whenever I play on this map my game will freeze for 3-5 seconds every few moments, especially if I turn my camera around.

i7 2600 , HD 7850, 8G RAM, WIN 7. Does not happen at all on other maps. Game runs fine otherwise considering its alpha. But the issue I have on this map makes it impossible to play on.

Same here. The issue persists no matter what graphic setting I am on

same here. playable, then out of nowhere a drop to like 5 fps for a few seconds then back up. no matter where i am and what my settings are.

I'm also having this problem. Got a GTX 750 Ti, AMD FX-8120 eight core, 16 GB RAM, 1.8TB HDD and Win 7.

Also earlier today I loaded into the map twice and had to wait a good 15 seconds for the world to render, I could see players and placed objects though.

That is kind of funny, i have the best performance on that map o.o

I run an AMD FX 8350 at standard 4.0ghz with 16 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz RAM and an AMD 280X. The game runs on a normal 7.200 RPM WD Blue and my Windows is running on an Samsung 840 Evo.

For me "forest" hast the worst performance, even though it is better in this build then the ones before.

I have the same issue here...

What's weird is that every other map works perfectly fine (and I mean perfectly), but this one is just terrible. It starts by taking ages to load, then every 10-15 seconds, my ping goes from 80 to 950, and back down again!

I think it's something with the map since every other works fine for me, but here are my specs anyways:

Geforce GT 740

i7-2600 @ 3.40 GHz

4 G of RAM

win 10

120 G SSD

Oddly enough, the game ran fine today for me, as if there was a fix that was put up?

I haven't changed anything in my settings or on my pc, so I'm pretty oblivious as to how it's been fixed.

But it's great to be able to have a fluid performance on all maps again!!

To further elaborate how bad it is for me, usually when I play if I move around at all my game will freeze for 5 seconds or more, sometimes even lasting for a minute or longer (or until the game logs me out). Its quite frustrating because I don't really have any sort of out of the ordinary issues with the other maps.

We will have a look at it guys. see if there is any common reasons. 

Would be interesting to know how much ram squad on each of logar and kohat is taking up on your system

This sounds like a memory issue in feeling..

Will report back with the ram usage, I'm also having this stuttering issue on Kohat.

RAM usage:

Logar ~ 1650MB 

Kohat ~ 2050MB 

Forest ~ 1350MB (this map runs the smoothest)

All tested with around 60 players online, although it seems that doesn't impact RAM usage. Kohat was using just as much on the 100 slot server with 90+ playing. (my FPS was unbearable)

i7-4700HQ / GTX 860M / 8GB RAM. Game on SSD.

I play all maps with 50 fps most the time except kohat toi tiver that tunning with 15 fps.

My PC spec

Intel core i5 3.0ghz

Geforce gtx 770

8gb ram

Windows 10 pro

All drivers updated

Hey, i know this thread is nearly 3 years old now but Kohat is still shocking in terms of performance (for me and i know others, at least)

Rig is an i5 2500k at 4.5Ghz, GTX 770 2gb, game on an SSD

All other maps perform great, smooth as butter, but on this map frames are much lower and frequently tank to below 10fps depending what you're looking at :'(