• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

I stumbled upon this youtuber called 'karmakut' and i really enjoyed his content on squad. All the plays he and his team made were so careful and interesting that it got my attention. Im kinda sick of all fast paced fps out there and tactical fps is the thing i was looking for a while. Thank You for making Squad possible. Money well spent. :)

I heard of Squad in PR forums but wasnt playing video games at the time.... I watched some karmakut youtube videos back in November and it peeked my interest as it looked like players were using military tactics and it looked like a blast to play!

I used to be a Battlefield play for free player; I ve  been  looking for something similar without having to pay a montly fee (or the 3 month) cost; This games looks good; I honestly havent bought it yet but I want to see what everyone is talking about before I purchase. 

3 hours ago, troy0619 said:

I used to be a Battlefield play for free player; I ve  been  looking for something similar without having to pay a montly fee (or the 3 month) cost; This games looks good; I honestly havent bought it yet but I want to see what everyone is talking about before I purchase. 

Well consider this game to be similar to Battlefield in that it's not difficult to pick up and play, tho it does take a few hours to effectively learn how to play. It's also a combined arms warfare game like Battlefield. But where it mainly differs is that teamwork is heavily enforced in Squad, and it's much more realistic, a bit slower paced, and much more tactical.

On 13/06/2018 at 2:19 PM, troy0619 said:

If you consider buying Squad, wait for the free weekend coming soon (21st june) it will cost 40% less ;)

Believe us this game is really awesome, as is its community and developpers, but as Gun_Yu said, don't buy and play this game if you want to play a battlefield-like. Watch youtube gameplays first ;)

Good luck and see you on the battlefield soldier !