• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
183 posts in this topic

I used to be part of a realism clan back in the old DOD days. I google realism fps games and found Squad, looks promising.

On 26/12/2015 at 7:11 PM, scall said:

Looked for a game on steam... popular alpha releases.... hmm what's this Squad game that came out 2 days ago... *jaw drops*

On 28/12/2015 at 8:38 AM, Snake_ said:

Saw it on steam as a new release on the 15th. I immediately downloaded it.

This.  (Never heard of PR :( , Played Operation Flashpoint, ARMA, ARMA2 ARMA3, Insurgency). 

I hate the lack of team play in BF3 & 4 ("KD ratio is all that matters!"). I saw that this was trying to use communication and teamwork, was trying to bridge gap between BF & Armed Assault series, thus perfect.  After about 20hrs of game play I had my moneys worth easily. Thanks to the Devs for saving my gaming life (and ruining my real world social life :) )

4 hours ago, Spenny said:

This.  (Never heard of PR :( , Played Operation Flashpoint, ARMA, ARMA2 ARMA3, Insurgency). 

I hate the lack of team play in BF3 & 4 ("KD ratio is all that matters!"). I saw that this was trying to use communication and teamwork, was trying to bridge gap between BF & Armed Assault series, thus perfect.  After about 20hrs of game play I had my moneys worth easily. Thanks to the Devs for saving my gaming life (and ruining my real world social life :) )

PR stands for "Project Reality". Squad is its spiritual successor ;)