• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

Project Reality, the sensation of hear about a "continuation" to this fucking game no one will know hearing about squad in other locations

Looked for a game on steam... popular alpha releases.... hmm what's this Squad game that came out 2 days ago... *jaw drops*

I first heard it from a youtuber a couple of months ago~

Bikestman introduced me to squad I believe... funny videos ^

Bluedrake led me to buy the game, which is where I grasped a deeper understanding of the game and PR

We were on an Insurgency 2 Steam discussion where a bunch of us were wondering what direction we would love to see INS take. So we were like, "I'd love the RO2 style Realism/Custom mode thingy where one mode is more hardcore so as to slow down the pace and make the game more realistic". You know, INS can be amazing arcadey at times.

Then some guy said, "THE GAME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS SQUAD! www.joinsquad.com"

Aaaaaand we soon left topic and started talking about how this game looks like the next big must-buy shit to hit the market. Glad to know we were not disappointed. :P

I saw lots of Steam friends playing it all the time. Looked into it a bit more and realized it's what I've been waiting for since I started playing FPS's all those years ago.

Squad must refrain from advertising through Steam and follow the footsteps of ARMA and serious matchmaking CS go players

A friend told me back in August that Squad was "like ARMA and Red Orchestra made a beautiful love child" and I was sold instantly.

Darn it, I thought I replied to a topic like this a while ago. Oh well, maybe I missed my reply cause it's ONE FUCKING THIRTY AM. I saw Squad on Jeff Faviagno's channel.

On 5/4/2016 at 8:22 AM, Made_In_Russia said:

From Russian community

http://joinsquad.ru/

Is that a legit site that ties in with this community?

Some of my friends who played BF2, PR, Americas Army and Insurgency started playing and recommending this game. After i saw more and more people playing and buying this game on steam... Forget it! Here i am! ;-)

I bought the game after the Gamestar Livestream August 5, 2016 with Norby as guest on Twitch.