• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

Jack Frags video - started lurking around the forums and took the plunge for SL. Best money ah evah spent onna game !

Specified other. Heard rumbling's about it being in the works for a while, then got the confirmation through a Game Informer write up towards the beginning of the year.

Actually, I`ve hear about the Squad from my friends as they are f`cking gamers...They play about 20 hour a day sometimes. Thay sit together all day long and play) I love them, but I think that is not a good sign as they even don`t have girlfriends in they 20-22)) 

I think i was having a dream about the best game ever 

and I woke up and there was SQUAD.

Now if I only i could dream about the lottery numbers :D

I play PR with ProjectAwesome. Stulander and Havoc told me about it when you were first announcing it, subscribed to the subreddit and have been following it since.

Guest v76

How to remove the 'Where did you hear about us' under my avatar?

Seriously thats annoying

How to remove the 'Where did you hear about us' under my avatar?

Seriously thats annoying

only you see yours, we mods / support & devs see everyones.

You cant remove it

Saw an announcement on facebook. Guess they know me too good ... :D After that I watched some videos of Bluedrake and now I'm sitting at work and couldn't wait to start playing :D

I see many people coming from PR here, that is a good thing for me, because I had only positive experience with people of this community.

Was that long ago I can`t remember.Some "REALLY OLD" CANADIAN asked me if I would like to texture some weapons..What was his name now??? Buggered if I can remember.

I heard about Squad on twitch. One of my favourite streamers  and some of his friends were backers, so they got to play the closed alpha, wich he was streaming exactly one time. Luckily i tuned in. Bought it soon after.

I saw a film on YT. 
Guys, is there any possibility to access this game witout paying for it? If i like Red Orchestra, will i like SQUAD? :)

If you liked RO then you will love Squad.  Buy it and come and play it is the only way you will get access to it.

Will there be any possibility to play for a certain time for free to check if my pc will hang it? And to make a decision to pay for full ?

I got old PC about 5-6yo phenom 955 be x4, 16gb ram, gtx 560 ti 2gb ram only. Will it be ok? What about low fps problem on AMDs?

Of course from friends that looked youtube and discussed their tournament. I became interested and they showed me hoq to play. As I`m a great fornd of CS, but it I`m a little tired of it, so I started to play. As you see, even registered in the community since that time!)