• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

From clan mates speaking of it, then consequently YouTube videos from JackFrags, scannerbarkly, and whomever happened to post gameplay footage.

Thought this might be an appropriate place to ask, how do I remove the "How did you find out about Squad?" question & answer in my display profile? Apologies, but I can't turn it off for the life of me.

Thought this might be an appropriate place to ask, how do I remove the "How did you find out about Squad?" question & answer in my display profile? Apologies, but I can't turn it off for the life of me.

Was wondering the same thing. It's an eyesore.

Also seems to only be visible for yourself, so it's rather pointless.

Ahhhh, that makes total sense why I seemed to be the only idiot still running around here with that question displaying! LOL

I should have clued in, thanks Sethos. And yes, it's pointless now that I realize this.

I was playing Insurgancy and one of my teamates pimped Squad when the conversation came to other good tacticool shooters there were out there. Now I iz waiting for the Pre-Alpha.

My uncle saw this game get Green light on steam and told me about it. I immediately took interest and became a backer. *thumbs up*  :D  

I recently stopped playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and picked up Insurgency (late to the party, I know). Ran into a clan on there and someone made a post on steam about this upcoming game called Squad. I had no idea what it was at the time but I was so impressed by the looks and potential I saw in the videos that I swiftly picked up a Squad Leader package!

Was playing a round of chill BF4, when a random person in my clan was talking about this (him and i use to play PR togheter) so i hade a look (1 day after they where done with the kickstarter) 

i was so sad, becuse i wanted to fund it, but i got to buy the SL kit so np! 

About SQUAD I heard from a friend. But interested in the game after seeing the video from youtube . I hope soon to see you on the game