• Youtube
    • Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

I played PR and heard that the PR devs were making PR2 years ago, waited years for that but they eventually decided to make squad instead so now waiting for that too :)

I played PR and heard that the PR devs were making PR2 years ago

Oh yeah, the whole C4 Engine thing.

Just heard about this game from reading an article on PCGamer.  I played the hell out of BF3, enjoyed the Arma series (but preferred the DayZ mod).  I'm not a huge military simmer but I hate the direction that Battlefield is heading, I skipped 4 and completely ignored Hardline.  Squad sounds very interesting and just might rekindle my love for online FPS games.

From old Novalogics Joint Operation series of games clansite as I am one of those old JO players myself and since the Novalogic Inc. is slowly dying it seems I'll try to look something new to play. This project looks promising what I have found out so far.

Ditto!...Same as WARti Old JoinOps player, someone came along and post it on the thread...Wait a minute let me think tick,tock,tick...Yeah baby it was you WARti0k0ne (Thx baby).

I had a look and  I said to myself...It's HOT!... B)

Ditto!...Same as WARti Old JoinOps player, someone came along and post it on the thread...Wait a minute let me think tick,tock,tick...Yeah baby it was you WARti0k0ne (Thx baby).

I had a look and  I said to myself...It's HOT!... B)

Yep me too!! Points finger @ WARti who sent me a PM about SQUAD.

Haha, thx. I did send PM to anyone who I judged to be a) non troll b.) good player c) somewhat showing marks of life. d) or just central figure on some group. e) He/she were on my friend list or active in forums (note mark a.) in turn of the year. :)

Maybe I send a 2nd round, with new videos and infos etc. Still balling the idea should I send PM to No(va)Logic staff and owner, containing thx for great times in the past and note that they can stuff their non-communication business style to their asses. ...With all respect of course.  :D

Maybe I send a 2nd round, with new videos and infos etc.

Great idea WARti. We should go back there on a "search and rescue" mission. Spam the JO forums with the good word, no mods there now to stop us anyway! Lets try and save as many of those poor bastards waiting for Angel fails as we can while we still can. lols!

graphics-3d-smileys-604650.gif

Great idea WARti. We should go back there on a "search and rescue" mission. Spam the JO forums with the good word, no mods there now to stop us anyway! Lets try and save as many of those poor bastards waiting for Angel fails as we can while we still can. lols!

Hi JO brothas!...Unfortunately there ain't no one worth saving...Just Cockroaches and of course "Stompem"!!... :o

Hi JO brothas!...Unfortunately there ain't no ne worth saving...Just Cockroaches and of course "Stompem"!!... :o

haha unfortunately for this community, strapon is already registered with SQUAD. Don't worry, at the first sign of any trouble here i will send a mod Mikes medical history along with a copy of his top ten NL rants. :)

haha unfortunately for this community, strapon is already registered with SQUAD. Don't worry, at the first sign of any trouble here i will send a mod Mikes medical history along with a copy of his top ten NL rants. :)

LOL...Amen to that rulie... :lol:

Already are... Ox is coming over Watched SQUAD livestream and was really Pumpedup!

Also...CPL.Punishment....

and Finally

One the greatest squads in JO:TR and a great leader aka PODNAH...KFK -Squad...are contemplating on moving to "SQUAD"....happyDays!... :D

That is great news mate. I will PM PODNAH tonight and tell him to stop contemplating! Just spotted RFFN-Legionnaire here too!clap.gif

Youtube sadly, I heard of PR before but never got into it (mainly because I lost BF2 disc years ago lol) but recently got into it via Bluedrake42 of course via Youtube.

A German games magazin called GameStar made an online article about SQUAD.

From Steam greenlight :)

I played Project reality in BF2 also so i know this game would fit my needs.

Good luck with the game.