• Google
    • Project Reality community
    • Another game community
    • From a friend/clan mate
    • Social media
    • Other (please specify)
    • Reddit

Shaddy   

Good old bluedrake :)  Been pretty inactive on PR for a while now otherwise I would probably eventually have heard it from there.

BuLL   

bull posted a link in the dfreload forums. one of the few remaining novalogic resource sites left.

:D

Hey old m8.Nice to see you around the place.Spread the word around the various nova sites m8.Would love to see all the old nova players involved...Regards..Bull.

Tommygun   

I just installed the lightbeam pluggin and saw data links between the PR website and this one. There seems to be an information exchange? Not worried about it and glad to hear this is in the making. I think if you get it right it will be a comercial success. If you could get bigger battles (100vs100 and more) it would be even better. Howmany do ppl are on side in Planetside? (I know its a bit rubbish but its quite expansive)

Fierceye   

I found Squad on BlueDrakes youtube.. Im hoping BlueDrake and MD Interactive will both be given liberal access to your game in the near months... Youtube is your best friend for gaining support and players.   :D

I heard about you from good old Bluedrake around the time of the big launch.

Since then I've directed a quite a few guys to the forums who I've talked to about PR/Squad on games like Insurgency. Be nice to know if any actually joined!

Same.

MikeDude   

I found Squad on BlueDrakes youtube.. Im hoping BlueDrake and MD Interactive will both be given liberal access to your game in the near months... Youtube is your best friend for gaining support and players.   :D

The question is ´´if´´ It´s the right kind of support/players that youtube attracts at this stage. Because I'm not entirely sure I want the youtube kind of people in this community, yet. Not until the community unfolds itself in something more steady. Not saying all of them will be bad, but mostly... Meh..