Khaos

Movement Speeds

As many of us have probably seen the videos of the game, I think everyone noticed the speed at which everyone was moving. I was wondering whether or not these are placeholders like I think or is this the intended speed we are going to move at?. Besides that will we see any other movement speeds like walking or some sort of sneaking where footstep sound are reduced but movement speed dropped?

If they are placeholders then that is a relief, as the current speed shown just looks too fast paced and would ruin gameplay.

Regarding movement speed it is VERY important to note that what you are seeing are our sprinting animations being used all the time. There is not yet any stamina system so we aren't really limited in just spamming sprint.

Oh and yes, nothing is final, everything is WIP especially movement system.

There's already a walk button, that does all of the above. It reduces the amount of movement on your weapon in both shouldered and sighted stances. We just need to make it toggleable to be useful. The other thing we have to do is reduce the max strafing speed and we're in a much better place.

Any other movement form than stand up? I assume there is.. Does it have prone and crouch..? What about leans does it have such ? What about roll while proned ?

Any other movement form than stand up? I assume there is.. Does it have prone and crouch..? What about leans does it have such ? What about roll while proned ?

currently crouch.