263 posts in this topic

I'd like to suggest an additional sub-section in the manual under the "Voice and Radio Communication" section. Particularly for the translated manuals, but also for the English one.

It would be nice to have a list of the most important English terms that will be commonly used in Squad voice communication. Part of these are listed at 7.2 at the Abbreviations section, but this is limited to abbreviations, and kind of hidden at the bottom.

Terms I'd like to see covered (in the English language, especially in the translated manuals but also the English one):

Squad leader

Rally Point

Control point

FOB

Contact / tango

And specifically (only) for the translated manuals:

Enemy spotted / enemy movement

Revive

(Re)spawn

Bearing / direction

Objective

Map

(Enemy) down

All this to provide some basic terminology to use when trying to communicate something, but not knowing how to say it. Many times have I ran into people not knowing the word "bearing" for example, or how to call the different spawn points. Of course they'll learn by playing the game and listening, but for those who actually like to read the manual, I believe it would be a helpful and useful addition.

This is  a interesting request for me but for the  quick start guide 

I'd like to suggest an additional sub-section in the manual under the "Voice and Radio Communication" section. Particularly for the translated manuals, but also for the English one.

It would be nice to have a list of the most important English terms that will be commonly used in Squad voice communication. Part of these are listed at 7.2 at the Abbreviations section, but this is limited to abbreviations, and kind of hidden at the bottom.

Terms I'd like to see covered (in the English language, especially in the translated manuals but also the English one):

Squad leader

Rally Point

Control point

FOB

Contact / tango

And specifically (only) for the translated manuals:

Enemy spotted / enemy movement

Revive

(Re)spawn

Bearing / direction

Objective

Map

(Enemy) down

All this to provide some basic terminology to use when trying to communicate something, but not knowing how to say it. Many times have I ran into people not knowing the word "bearing" for example, or how to call the different spawn points. Of course they'll learn by playing the game and listening, but for those who actually like to read the manual, I believe it would be a helpful and useful addition.

This is  a interesting request for me but for the  quick start guide 

I've prepared something about voice communications in english so at least french players who cant speak Eng very well still understand basic communications and give basic informations.

With Usgu's authorization it will be added in the Fr version of his manual.

1) The difference could potentially be gigantic depending on the Brazilian Portuguese translation.

2) As for the design; I'll work a few ideas down and let you decide!

Best regards,

- Dial

1) Oh dear, I wasn't aware of that. I hope our friends from Portugal will still be able to read the upcoming Brazilian translation. I guess have two Portuguese translations are not worth the effort, right?

2) Roger.

I agree, this would be really useful and I'd love to see that. However, I see this in the scope of an external guide, not in the scope of the manual. I'd be happy to link to it from the manual of course, as I did at the end of section 5.16.1 on page 43 to some forum posts on radio communication. If there was a perfect and complete guide on radio communication, I would add a link to it. I think if you start such guide, you will soon realize there is more to it than just compiling a list of key words. Such a guide is probably a fair share of work. Any volunteers?

On the other hand, as you and Nightstalker have suggested, putting some frequently used radio terms in translated manuals, I wouldn't mind. That would really help overall communication and does not need to be a fully blown radio communciation guide. Nightstalker and other translators, please go ahead. Just try to do it the same/similar way and in the same place in the manual. Maybe, when I see it, I might also add it back to the English manual.

Before you do this, check out what Dorset_ did: http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/9482-glossary-for-new-players/

He did a very nice job. For now I will probably link to it from the manual (instead of copying it all into the manual).

1) Oh dear, I wasn't aware of that. I hope our friends from Portugal will still be able to read the upcoming Brazilian translation. I guess have two Portuguese translations are not worth the effort, right?

We'll see how the Brazilian Portuguese translation fares. Could always just add both translations into the same manual and separate them.

I agree, this would be really useful and I'd love to see that. However, I see this in the scope of an external guide, not in the scope of the manual. I'd be happy to link to it from the manual of course, as I did at the end of section 5.16.1 on page 43 to some forum posts on radio communication. If there was a perfect and complete guide on radio communication, I would add a link to it. I think if you start such guide, you will soon realize there is more to it than just compiling a list of key words. Such a guide is probably a fair share of work. Any volunteers?

On the other hand, as you and Nightstalker have suggested, putting some frequently used radio terms in translated manuals, I wouldn't mind. That would really help overall communication and does not need to be a fully blown radio communciation guide. Nightstalker and other translators, please go ahead. Just try to do it the same/similar way and in the same place in the manual. Maybe, when I see it, I might also add it back to the English manual.

Before you do this, check out what Dorset_ did: http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/9482-glossary-for-new-players/

He did a very nice job. For now I will probably link to it from the manual (instead of copying it all into the manual).

That's cool, thanks for considering it :)

I'll consider making a communications guide :P

We have exceeded 30,000 views for this thread. Nice! Keep it going, guys.

Any chance of correcting the inaccuracies before the next patch or are you waiting for the patch before diving into the manual again, Usgu?

Hi DesmoLocke, my plan was to await the next content update (not just hotfixes) and then provide a proper new revision of the manual.

Go back to OP.

The official Squad wiki has arrived and is replacing the user manual. There will be no new translations of the user manual. If you are interesting in contributing to the Squad community through translations, become a wiki editor today. Read all about it here.

Write a new Translation
A translation makes a real contribution to the Squad community. It will make it easier for non-English speakers to get into the game and as a result improves the game quality for all players.

Join the translation team if you feel inclined doing this kind of task and if you possess the required language skills. Just be aware, doing a translation is a huge undertaking. Don't underestimate the effort it takes to translate the full manual, plus keeping it up-to-date regularly.

If you just want to help out, check below's list of languages currently "in progress" (= first-time translation). You can support it. Get in touch with me and I forward you to the lead translator. If you are the lead translator and want others to help you, tell me and I'll post your name and request below.

Application process
If you want to join the translation team, send me a PM on the forum with the title "Manual translation - <target language>".

DO NOT START translating the manual without getting in touch first. Chances are high someone else is already working on it.

Suggestions/corrections for translations

You can post it in this forum thread here or, better, directly PM the lead translator. The responsibility of translations is with the translators.

Existing translations and work in progress
See section "Download" in OP for download of the translations.

• German - by r0tzbua
  • Spanish - by Gal4ct1c
  • Italian - by Ganzino
  • Hebrew - by WarFox89
  • French - by Nightstalker21, ayente and molomo58
  • Russian - in progress
  • Brazilian Portuguese - in progress
  • Polish - in progress
  • Swedish - in progress
  • Finnish - in progress
  • Dutch - in progress
  • Danish - in progress
  • Indonesian - in progress

Translation process

This is how a translation is normally done.

1. All translations must be made from the original English manual. Therefore, besides your native language, you must be well versed in English.
  2. The manual is written in OpenOffice. Hence, you will need to install the latest version of OpenOffice on your computer (homepage). OpenOffice is open source and freely available. Please use OpenOffice and not any other Word processor. This would only create problems down the line.
  3. When you become a translator, please send me your email address. I do all coordination with the translation team via email. When sending me your email address via PM, do not spell it out but use something like "name at email dot com" instead - a fully spelt out email address will be removed by the forum software. As a translator, using PM for direct and individual communication with me is ok, just please stick to the original conversation we started in and do not create new conversations for every discussion - this will make my live much easier.
  4. If multiple translators are working on a translation, one of you will become the lead translator. Usually the first volunteer automatically becomes the lead translator, but you guys can discuss that among yourselves and nominate one person. The lead translator will coordinate all translation tasks between his members - I will not be involved in the translation process. He is my main contact for this translation. Because the manual is based on an OpenOffice document, he will have to split and coordinate the work among the members and at the end merge it back together. At the very end he will generate the PDF and send it my way.
  5. As translator you will automatically receive from me the latest OpenOffice document each time a new English manual revision has been published. When you do a first-time translation you may want to start just after a new revision has come out. New revisions usually come out a few days or weeks after a signtificant content update has come out for Squad. Check with me if you want to know my current planning.
  6. At the end of a translation, you generate a PDF document from the OpenOffice document (simple - just click the PDF symbol in the toolbar of OpenOffice Writer). Please check the PDF for correct formating before submitting it to me. You have full responsibility (and credit) over the content of the translation. After you have sent me the PDF I will publish it. You can either directly email me the PDF or provide me a download link, e.g. via Dropbox or Google Drive.
  7. Any ideas or suggestion on how to make the manual better, content-wise or otherwise, are more than welcome. As translators you take a deep dive into the manual and bring a fresh perspective to the table.

Translation checklist

Tips for translators.

• Check/update the language, version number and date (please use YOUR release date of the translation) on the front page. Please write everything on the front page in UPPERCASE.
  • Give yourself credit for your efforts: Add yourself and your fellow translators to the impressum at the end of the document.
  • When you are updating an existing translation to a new manual revision, you don't have to transfer every little modification from the original. Often, text changes are only spelling/grammar corrections or sentence rewording - you don't need to transfer these into your translation, only if there is also new information that's not yet in your translation.
  • When you are finished, check the text flow of the document on all pages. OpenOffice likes to add a page break before images and tables for no reason and at random. Entering a new line before the image/table usually resets this - afterwards you just remove the new line again.
  • Before generating the PDF: update the "Table of Content" index. Don't forget this, otherwise the page numbers and links in the table of content do not match up. However, sometimes the page count of the PDF slightly differs to the OpenOffice document and is a little offset - nothing we can do about it.
  • After you generated the PDF, do a final quick check for correct formatting and text flow. You can also search for the keyword "section" and see if the section links work ("cross references" in OpenOffice) - if you are not careful, they can break.
  • Even after your translation is published, please stay alert. For example check if the download link to your translation works, check if the correct PDF has been uploaded, watch this forum thread for feedback for your translation, etc. I recommend you subscribe to this thread so you get alerted about new posts (click "follow this topic" at the top of the page). Of course, I will be very diligent in all my doings and would forward feedback for your translation, but it helps if I know someone is covering my back and really cares about the end result/product.
  • Tip: Press F5 in OpenOffice Writer to open the Navigator. Expand the section "Headings". It's very useful to navigate the document.
  • Tip: If you update an existing translation to a new manual revision, I recommend you use the OpenOffice function "Compare Document..." under the menu "Edit" and compare the new English revision with its predecessor. It's still a very tedious job - don't underestimate it.
  • Tip: Maybe this helps when updating the translation for a new revision?
  • Think of ways to help your fellow citizen to learn necessary English Squad terms and expressions. For example, I would recommand you also provide the English names for important terms and names in the manual, e.g. for the names of all deployables. In-game and on international servers, the English terms are being used, so it's useful if your reader will learn those too. For example Nightstalker21, the lead translator of the French translation, introduced a dedicated section for English radio communciation to his French readers (read discussion here). Feel free to add this you other translations as well.

Since revision 1.1 the original manual uses the font "Roboto Condensed". If your translation language's characters are included in this font, please also use this font for your translation from now on. If your required characters are not included, you can choose another font of your liking. The installation of the font is easy. Download the TTF as zip file here. The installation is super easy - read up here. I installed all TTFs in the zip file. Now you have this font available in any application on your computer, including OpenOffice. The next and final step is a little challenging but not too difficult or time intensive: if you are not starting a new translation from scratch from revision 1.1, you will have to switch in your current translation from the previous font to "Roboto Condensed". You don't do this manually throughout the text but via the built-in format styles. Therefore, you will have to change the font for each of the styles used in the manual. When I went through the manual doing this myself, I made a list of the styles you also need to modify.

• Text body (most text in the document is based on this style)
  • Table Content
  • Content1
  • Content2
  • Content3
  • Content4
  • Content5
  • Contents Heading
  • Heading
  • Header
  • Footer
  • I found the following exceptions in manual 1.0: Chapter 1.2 did not use the style "Text body" - apply this style now and it will take over the font automatically. Also, apply the font manually to the text in the text box on the front page - you cannot apply a style to a text box (I think).

Changing the font in these styles is an easy two-step process that takes you less than 3 minutes. First, choose and right-click the style you want to modify from the style list and select "modify" (the style's list shows up on the bottom right-hand corner for me):

Gk9tJOY.jpg

Second, now change the font to "Roboto Condensed" and click "OK".

4rcDKjS.jpg

Do this for all styles. Done. After you've changed all the styles, scroll through the document to make sure you haven't missed anything.

Translation FAQ

Questions and Answers about translations.

Q: How literal and accurate does the translation need to be to the English original?
A: It should be a close and accurate translation of the original manual. As the manual is now an official manual, so should be the translation. How you translate each sentense is up to you - here you have complete freedom. But all sections and all content should be transfered to the translations. The translation should look like the original. Completely new things/sections should not be added. If you think something important is missing in the manual, we can discuss it. In some cases, after we discussed it, I might be ok with exceptions when they specifically serve non-English speakers, like in this case here.

Q: How quickly do I need to translate (or later update) the manual?
A: It's completely up to you, there is no pressure from me or the devs whatsoever. We are glad so many people are helping out with translations.

Q: Do I have to update the translation for every new revision of the manual?
A: No, you don't have to. You can skip revisions. Again, it's entirely up to you. An outdated translation is better for native speakers than having no translation at all. Those readers can always refer to the latest English manual or another translations.

Q: What if I no longer have time to work on the translation (or couldn't even finish it)?
A: That's perfectly ok and understandable. Just tell me and send me your latest OpenOffice document so other voluteers can pick up your work where you had to leave it.

Just updating you guys that the Hebrew translation of the manual is progressing very well and i might finish it in the coming days. Lot of work though :D :P

Go back to OP.

Write a new Translation
A translation makes a real contribution to the Squad community. It will make it easier for non-English speakers to get into the game and as a result improves the game quality for all players.

Join the translation team if you feel inclined doing this kind of task and if you possess the required language skills. Just be aware, doing a translation is a huge undertaking. Don't underestimate the effort it takes to translate the full manual, plus keeping it up-to-date regularly.

If you just want to help out, check below's list of languages currently "in progress" (= first-time translation). You can support it. Get in touch with me and I forward you to the lead translator. If you are the lead translator and want others to help you, tell me and I'll post your name and request below.

Application process
If you want to join the translation team, send me a PM on the forum with the title "Manual translation - ".

Existing translations and work in progress
See section "Download" in OP for download of the translations.

German - by r0tzbua
Spanish - by Gal4ct1c
Italian - by Ganzino
Russian - in progress
French - in progress
Brazilian Portuguese - in progress
Polish - in progress
Swedish - in progress
Finnish - in progress
Dutch - in progress
Hebrew - in progress
Danish - in progress

Translation process

This is how a translation is normally done.

All translations must be made from the original English manual. Therefore, besides your native language, you must be well versed in English.
The manual is written in OpenOffice. Hence, you will need to install the latest version of OpenOffice on your computer (homepage). OpenOffice is open source and freely available. Please use OpenOffice and not any other Word processor. This would only create problems down the line.
When you become a translator, please send me your email address. I do all coordination with the translation team via email. When sending me your email address via PM, do not spell it out but use something like "name at email dot com" instead - a fully spelt out email address will be removed by the forum software. As a translator, using PM for direct and individual communication with me is ok, just please stick to the original conversation we started in and do not create new conversations for every discussion - this will make my live much easier.
If multiple translators are working on a translation, one of you will become the lead translator (usually the first volunteer) who coordinates all your translation efforts and becomes my main contact. If more volunteers contact me, I will forward them to the lead translator.
As translator you will automatically receive from me the latest OpenOffice document each time a new English manual revision has been published. When you do a first-time translation you may want to start just after a new revision has come out. New revisions usually come out a few days or weeks after a signtificant content update has come out for Squad. Check with me if you want to know my current planning.
At the end of a translation, you generate a PDF document from the OpenOffice document (simple - just click the PDF symbol in the toolbar of OpenOffice Writer). Please check the PDF for correct formating before submitting it to me. You have full responsibility (and credit) over the content of the translation. After you have sent me the PDF I will publish it. You can either directly email me the PDF or provide me a download link, e.g. via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Any ideas or suggestion on how to make the manual better, content-wise or otherwise, are more than welcome. As translators you take a deep dive into the manual and bring a fresh perspective to the table.

Translation checklist

Tips for translators.

Update the language, version number and date on the front page.
Give yourself credit for your efforts: Add yourself and your fellow translators to the impressum at the end of the document.
When you are finished, check the text flow of the document on all pages. OpenOffice likes to add a page break before images and tables for no reason and at random. Entering a new line before the image/table usually resets this - afterwards you just remove the new line again.
Before generating the PDF: update the "Table of Content" index. Don't forget this, otherwise the page numbers and links in the table of content do not match up.
After you generated the PDF, do a final quick check for correct formatting and text flow. You can also search for the keyword "section" and see if the section links work ("cross references" in OpenOffice) - if you are not careful, they can break.
Tip: Press F5 in OpenOffice Writer to open the Navigator. Expand the section "Headings". It's very useful to navigate the document.
Tip: If you update an existing translation to a new manual revision, I recommend you use the OpenOffice function "Compare Document..." under the menu "Edit" and compare the new English revision with its predecessor. It's still a very tedious job - don't underestimate it.
Tip: Maybe this helps when updating the translation for a new revision?
Think of ways to help your fellow citizen to learn necessary English Squad terms and expressions. For example, I would recommand you also provide the English names for important terms and names in the manual, e.g. for the names of all deployables. In-game and on international servers, the English terms are being used, so it's useful if your reader will learn those too.

Translation FAQ

Questions and Answers about translations.

Q: How literal and accurate does the translation need to be to the English original?
A: It should be a close and accurate translation of the original manual. As the manual is now an official manual, so should be the translation. How you translate each sentense is up to you - here you have complete freedom. But all sections and all content should be transfered to the translations. The translation should look like the original. Completely new things/sections should not be added. If you think something important is missing in the manual, we can discuss it. In some cases, after we discussed it, I might be ok with exceptions when they specifically serve non-English speakers, like in this case here.

Q: How quickly do I need to translate (or later update) the manual?
A: It's completely up to you, there is no pressure from me or the devs whatsoever. We are glad so many people are helping out with translations.

Q: Do I have to update the translation for every new revision of the manual?
A: No, you don't have to. You can skip revisions. Again, it's entirely up to you. An outdated translation is better for native speakers than having no translation at all. Those readers can always refer to the latest English manual or another translations.

Q: What if I no longer have time to work on the translation (or couldn't even finish it)?
A: That's perfectly ok and understandable. Just tell me and send me your latest OpenOffice document so other voluteers can pick up your work where you had to leave it.

Roger ! :)

I initially added some "Editor's note" (in french equivalent of course) to explain some concepts hard to translate into french, do you agree ? (only 11 times in french version)

Something like (p.35 eng manual) : "Asset information" [Editor's note : the french best equivalent is (...) because asset information cant be translated into french literally]...

Hi Nightstalker,

I would prefer if you rewrite the normal sentence in a way that it explains everything that needs to be said and you no longer need an "editor note". You can also leave the English term in the translated sentence and just explain its meaning inside brakets - no need to make it into an "editor note".

If, for some other reason, you still need an editor note, you should call it "translator note". The title "editor/author" should only be used by me.

If, for some other reason, you still need an editor note, you should call it "translator note". The title "editor/author" should only be used by me.

Right, I will transform all "editor" by "translator" to avoid any confusion, but in french the equivalent is not that ambiguous (we use NDA for "note de l'auteur" = author's note ; NDLR for "note de la rédaction" = editor's note ; and NDT for "note de la traduction" = translator's note (me :)) )

Explaining some concepts can take 1 or 2 words in english while in french it sometimes needs 1 full sentence. I really tried to limit the number of notes I added but they are necessary. My fellow translation helpers will tell me if I can do better.

EDIT : Or would you prefer that every note added with translation is placed at the end of the manual, as common books are organized ? Little numbers would link to each note ; so the original version is fully conserved and only end of document would contain translator's notes.

Just put it right then and there, no need for using footer notes or even a note's index at the end.

This is a good idea. The best would be to have a call when the first translation including the radio comms terms is released, so the other translators can take it as template to maintain the similarity in manual translations

This is a good idea. The best would be to have a call when the first translation including the radio comms terms is released, so the other translators can take it as template to maintain the similarity in manual translations

If nobody else talks before me, I will put here what is in the actual version of the french translation (fully translated, final corrections before release are running atm).

Dont care about the frenchs words, only look at words in bold.

"Termes de base :

Affirmative / Negative = Affirmatif (= oui) / Négatif (= non) (et non pas « d'accord... ») Affirm remplace souvent Affirmatif pour éviter la confusion avec le « -tif » de négatif

ASAP = As Soon As Possible = Aussi vite que possible

Bomb burst = « La bombe éclate » : explosif (RPG, grenade...) dispersez-vous !!!

Calling... this is... = Ici / de... (exemple : Calling Usgu, this is Nightstalker21 = Ici Nightstalker21, j'appelle Usgu... ou de Nightstalker21 à Usgu...)

On me = Venez sur moi / Suivez-moi !

Out (ou over and out) = Terminé (fin de transmission)

Over = Parlez ! ou A vous ! (fin de transmission attendant une réponse)

Roger (that), copy, romeo... = Bien reçu ! ou Vu ! Souvent suivi de « Wilco » (… j'exécute)

Say again = (UTILE !) En cas de doute (en plus de préciser que vous ne parlez / comprenez pas très bien l'anglais) pour demander de répéter la transmission. Équivalent français de « Répétez »

Signaler un ennemi / objectif :

Procédure simple en français : DDRONVA, pour Direction Distance Repère Objectif Nature Volume Attitude ; dans Squad, voici ce que ça donnera : « Au 1-8-5, à environ 100m à côté du hangar rouge, une LMG allongée, hostile » et en anglais : « Bearing 1-8-5, one hundred meters, near the red hangar, ennemy LMG, prone (position) ». N'oubliez pas : les CRS sont des ARRIVISTES (non je n'ai rien contre nos chères Compagnies Républicaines...) comprenez : Clarté, Rapidité, Sécurité + ARticulation, Intensité, VItesse, Ton, les ingrédients d'une bonne communication.

Procédure raccourcie mieux adaptée au feu de l'action, quand on a moins le temps d'entrer dans le détail : « 1,2,3... contact(s), 1-8-5, very close / x meters / near the building... »

Vocabulaire général :

Bearing = Cap / azimut (« bearing 1-8-5... »)

Binos = jumelles

Cam / camo = Camouflage

Cap zone = Zone de capture d'un CP / FOB...

Close = Proche (Danger close = danger à proximité)

Contact = Ennemi / hostile (jusqu'à preuve du contraire, s'il y a lieu ; vous pouvez utiliser le terme « Tango » pour parler à des français)

Compound = Enceinte / enclos (les groupements de bâtiments dans les villes du jeu sont très souvent appelés comme cela)

Fire at will = Feu à volonté

Fire in the hole !! = Attention grenade !!

Grenade launcher = Lance-grenades

Ground or First floor = Rez-de-chaussée ou à l'étage (littéralement : au premier) important à préciser, évite de chercher inutilement

Hold your fire = Cessez le feu / n'ouvrez pas le feu

KIA = Killed In Action : mort au combat

(Stay) Low profile = Ne vous faites pas repérer, n'ouvrez pas le feu, soyez prudents

Medic = Infirmier ; need a medic ! = besoin d'un infirmier !

Out of ammo/bandages = Je n'ai plus de munitions/pansements

Poppy fields = Les champs de coquelicots / pavots (comme vous avez pu le remarquer, ce n'est pas ça qui manque dans Squad... mieux vaut savoir comment ça s'appelle)

Prone, crouching, standing = Allongé, accroupi, debout

Reloading ! = Je recharge !

Shots : Des tirs (j'entends des tirs d'AK au 1-8-5 = « 1-8-5, hearing AK shots »)

(To) Take cover = (Se mettre) A couvert

Top = Sommet (top hill = sommet de la colline, top building = sommet du bâtiment...)

Trigger discipline = « Discipline de la détente / gâchette » : contrôlez vos réflexes et votre arme (enfin, votre souris...) et ne tirez pas à tort et à travers

(I am +) Wounded = (Je suis) blessé / Still alive = toujours en vie / Down = inconscient / Dead = mort

You are set / well / cured = Tu est guéris (à dire systématiquement quand vous avez fini de soigner un blessé)

Apprenez et utilisez l'alphabet OTAN (voir la section « Utiliser la carte ») pour désigner les positions ennemies sur la carte (exemple : « LMG sommet de la colline, Delta 4 keypad 4 »)."

WarFox89 reporting for duty: mission accomplished ! Usgu's official manual translated into Hebrew and will be published soon!​ :P ​

Yes, indeed! Here we go:

Update: A new translation of the manual has arrived: Hebrew. See OP for download. Lets send our big thanks to WarFox89 for his efforts

Update: We now have a new translation of the manual: French. See OP for download. We owe Nightstalker21, ayente and molomo58 for their efforts.

Keep it coming :D we want Squad to reach and be accessible for as big audience as possible from all around the world  B)