ZiGreen   

So player need to stay to regenerate stamina? I'm not sure this is good idea. Of course, Squad gameplay and movement are slower and more tactical than other shooters ones, but these breaks will be annoying, fluidity and immersion of combat will be ruined, in my opinion.

Usgu   

Nice work!.

I could translate it to Spanish if needed. In fact I'm already into it :P

If you are up for it, go for it. When you are done, I'll add your download link next to the English version. Send me a PM if you want my original OpenOffice document from which I generated the PDF, if this helps your translation process.

Usgu   

Great work Usgu! I almost feel bad for making changes to the game ;P

Also do you want me to edit your post so that the image is clickable as a download link?

:D No need to feel bad. Give the development all you've got. I am ready to take on all those wonderful changes and additions. I already know exactly where I will put the sections for Commander mode, vehicles and fast roping. :lol:

Thanks for the offer with the download link for the image. Better not. This would only mean I have to update two places after a new manual version has come out. This would guarantee I forget it sometimes in one of them and people get different download links. Very bad! Better keep it simple. People are good with the scroll wheel. Let them have some work out.

Usgu   

Good job!

Posted it on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/joinsquad/comments/3mbyll/the_unofficial_squad_game_manual_by_usgu/

1. Page 7 - Line 3 - Spelling Mistake: "Kickstarter profil" should be "Kickstarter profile"

2. Page 9 - Line 4 - Spelling Mistake: "Look at your profil" should be "Look at your profile"

Thanks for posting it on Reddit, DLZ. Great! Thanks for the feedback, too.

Lets spread the news about the manual. If newcomers ask questions in other threads, point them to the manual and maybe even the appropriate chapter (if the answer is in the manual). If the answer is not in it, post it here and I'll add it to the manual next time.

Usgu   

To all other posters so far, many thanks for the praise. And many thanks for the plentiful suggestions. It was more than I have hoped for. I'll be carefully reviewing every single one and adding them to the next version of the manual.

Usgu   

Question: Has anybody taken screenshots of every step in the Closed Alpha registration process (see manual section 2.2.2). I want to add those to the manual and I want to make sure I have written down the correct process for Closed Alpha. I made my notes during the Closed Pre-Alpha registration. Things might have changed slightly since.

Edit: I got screenshots all the screenshots I needed from RagnarsLegion. Cheers, mate!

Edited by Usgu

Usgu   

Bump - Squad Leaders, have a read of the manual, it might answer many of your questions. If you struggle getting Squad running, also check the early sections for instructions.

In that case it is a bug, and we need to fix that :)

Really? I quite enjoy the way it is. I figured you designed it to be harder to regain stamina while jogging in crouch. It's harder to breathe and regain breath while jogging in crouch than while jogging in full upright position, I thought that's why it is the way it is in Squad, lol.

Great job Usgu! I had a look through it and could not find anything related to how far away from a FOB you can place deployables. Perhaps this could be added to the FOB/deployable section?

Usgu   

This is freaking amazing and must have been a massive effort expended on it! Great work Uzgu and thanks for putting this together!

Thanks, mate! Also thanks for putting it into your signature. :D

Oh yes, it was many many many and many more hours. But I also enjoyed the process (most of the time), otherwise I could not have gone through with it.

By the way, could you correct the spelling in your signature? "Usgu" with a "S". ;)

Pff, no effort putting into signature after you've gone to the effort of putting it together!!!

I figured its a good thing to put out there as I find there's plenty of aspects of the gameplay and game which people have questions about or are unclear on. Pretty much all that stuff is in the manual, problem solved!  ;)

And apologies about the sig (this is why I didnt proof your manual hehe!).

Usgu   

Nice work dude. Manual keybinding information is wrong i'm afraid (the ini-files) unless the information is based to the next build?

WARti0k0ne, can you be more specific which part of the keybinding is incorrect and what the correct information should be? I don't see my mistake.

Great manual! Good job!

​Page 15

- SL cannot construct a RP alone - to place the RP one additional team member needs within 5-10m to the SL

Correction: SL needs +2 SQUADmembers near him to place the RP. He needs 2 TEAMmembers to deploy a FOB

​Actually: The SL needs only 1 squadmember near him to place the RallyPoint.

Usgu   

The new Squad manual 1.1.0 has arrived, check it out in the OP. Feedback is welcome as always. Enjoy the read, particularly all our newcomers. Spread the word.

lArJASr.jpg

Gal4ct1c   

Ok guys Spanish translation should be up soon (Note that is the version 1.0.0). It took me a couple of days more than I expected.

If you speak spanish please give it a look and point out any translation mistakes. Bear in mind English is not my main language and I'm NOT a professional translator.

I'll upload the translation for the 1.1.0 version ASAP.

Have a nice week.