Romagnolo

HELLO ALL NEW INCOMING PLAYERS!

There are so many new players arriving here at once that is hard to keep on with that in all the new topics (seriously, check all the topics created yesterday and today!).

So imagine me right next to the front desk and shaking your hands as you enter this world of fun and pain when you play Squad.

I want to make it even clearer that Squad's community is one of the features of this game and it is good to have you becoming part of it.

Welcome  everybody!

edit: "shake hands", not "shack hands".

Edited by Romagnolo

Glad to be here! I'm a little late to the party, so I'll just quietly pick up this M4 and watch your '6.

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

See you all this weekend.

For all brand new players, if you haven't played PR, go watch some videos of Project Reality gameplay. That should give you an idea of what to expect and what kind of behaviour will be expected of you.

I keep on hearing new players saying they're going to be using teamspeak or Skype what to you guys think of that??

I hate it when you talking to people they don't say a word because they're on teamspeak!!!

I keep on hearing new players saying they're going to be using teamspeak or Skype what to you guys think of that??

I hate it when you talking to people they don't say a word because they're on teamspeak!!!

Most of them haven't experienced the battlefield Squad has to offer. Soon they will realize the importance of communication and coordination and starting using in game voip.  

Not in my squad lol..

But as Romagnolo states 

Most of them haven't experienced the battlefield Squad has to offer. Soon they will realize the importance of communication and coordination and starting using in game voip.  

OMG, hahahaha

I didn't notice it! My bad!

I'm laughing hard imaging how to shack a hand! Do you put your hands inside one of these?

15865728-miniature-model-of-a-rundown-sh

As a SL or CDR, i will enforce the use of INGAME VOIP, the developers put it there for a reason, not using it is taking away from the game.  We are testers at this point and are to stress the systems in the game WHILE WE HAVE FUN PLAYING.

I have been waiting so long for this day.  So, so, soo long.

It's good to be here everyone!