Ghaztehschmexeh

Environment Art Update #1

Do we know anything about this weekends update yet? There was mention it was only 1 update at end of each month so I thought.

Fools Road will be my home and I will protect it from all threats both foreign and domestic.

Hallelujah for all the team working on this game. Can't get enough of it!

Am I the only one that thought the RO2 engine was god awful. clunky, dated and a mess. 

Have you actually had to work in that engine? It is actually very similar to UE4.

Can some one link where i can download the update please i cant find it

Thanks

This post doesn't belong here

Absolutely stunning! And those railway tracks look even better than the ones in Train Simulator.

Keep up the splendid work.

Everything looks fantastic!  Great work guys, keep up the hard work.  Squad would not be the game it is and is going to be if not for your hard work and dedication! 

Keep rockin and keep rollin \m/

well, it is one of the locomotives used in russia and recently in afghanistan, but the bogies are incorrect, those are wagon bogies, thats why it is in development.

be7b89c324a4831a8b7d66a1970d4256.jpg

af-naibabad-2t116-first-revenue-train-to

It is 2TE116 on the first photo and 2TE10M on the second. They look somewhat similar, but they have differences. Note the roof over the engine and AC system. The fuel tank looks different as well. And there's more subtle things, I am sure.

Are we going to get some urban maps (eg in insurgency) or only these kind of giant natural open space ?