Ghaztehschmexeh

Environment Art Update #1

Hi everyone! We realize we've been a bit quiet with these updates recently, and the environment team is here to rectify that! Below you'll find new assets, work-in-progress pieces and maybe a new theatre 1b598d6597.png

We hope you enjoy this little update, and that it sates your desire for new content and transparency. Without further ado:

Firstly we have some new containers, created by myself, which you might have noticed have already been implemented. These containers are special in that they are full customisable - the colour, dirt, damage, logos and configuration can all be changed.

containers.jpg

Next up we have a couple of new buildings. Firstly a terrific police station by drav, in a few different sizes and varieties. After that we have a mosque building by myself, complete with tower, megaphones and reactive call to prayer music by Anders!

police_station.jpg

J16L4Q2.jpg

mosque1.jpg

Now we begin to move onto the new map... Fools road!

An example of the bunker system Drav is working on:

pillbox.jpg

A lovely beauty shot of the work-in-progress Fools Road, being worked on by Bignaptizzle. Here you can also see some of the fantastic new grass made by ghostdance!

fools_road_wip.jpg

And finally, my first asset for the new map. I'm doing rail yard stuff and I'm dead excited for it!

f0RrOpc.jpg

That concludes this little update, I hope you enjoyed it!

Nice assets, but the prayer call wouldn't really come on in the middle of a warzone.. unless you will have civilian AI do the call?

I saw a video where there was a prayer call in the middle of a warzone. Doesn't matter if a civi or taliban did the call.

Nice assets, but the prayer call wouldn't really come on in the middle of a warzone.. unless you will have civilian AI do the call?

Maybe it's on an automated timer.

I pretty much heard a call to prayer every morning and evening in Afghanistan, so...yeah.

It's for ambience and immersion.

I pretty much heard a call to prayer every morning and evening in Afghanistan, so...yeah.

It's for ambience and immersion.

Did they have pre recorded prayer music? I meant that usually an actual person does the call so maybe we could have some sort of AI do it? Unless I am wrong and they do have automated calls? I like the mosque and police station designs A lot btw

That's some really slick looking stuff there guys. The more I see of Squad's assets the more I'm patting myself on the back at having taken the plunge and gotten onboard what's shaping up to be the benchmark for tactical shooters :D

Well done; I can't wait to see what else is in the pipeline :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

That's some really slick looking stuff there guys. The more I see of Squad's assets the more I'm patting myself on the back at having taken the plunge and gotten onboard what's shaping up to be the benchmark for tactical shooters :D

Well done; I can't wait to see what else is in the pipeline :)

WIP sneak peak? WIP sneak peak.

108e97564b.jpg