2_Sexy Wreck

Got my access key from email, said to download build?

Hey everyone, so I received a email and made a login and everything. (cd key and all)

Did anyone else receive this? Not quite sure if im allowed to play the game or have to wait??

2_Sexy out

Just got mine too, but i am going to assume the servers are not up?

EDIT1: SO GOD DAMN EXCITED RIGHT NOW! :D

EDIT2: Im out of town so I can't register mine in yet, so depressing. TOMMOROW THO!

I guess we get to play a little before the Alpha Release? That's what my email stated? I'm super confused though, 

any Admins or DEVS clarify this?

From my understanding it really does seem like we get to go in a play with the other guys a few days before the initial SL release on. If not they do a damn good job at making it seem that way with the way they word things :P

As i see it there is no download link to the game once you have go into your portal, the only downloads i can see are for the directx and C++ dist. guess this will be made live over the weekend?

it says alpha coming soon in the portal, that was the logical dead giveaway for me.

If I were to guess, they recycled the closed pre-alpha email and didn't change it before hitting send.

Yeah, @Rusky, 

All I see is the same thing, but.... I am assuming that the link wont go hot until that time below? That is why I would like a admin or dev to settle this. 

WEDNESDAY 9/23 3:30 PM EASTERN TIME (ET),
8:30 PM WEDNESDAY LONDON, UK, UNTIL 7PM (ET)

Yea so do we get to play today or just pre loading? If so then today is perfect cause I'm off work!

well i'll check back in an in about 1hr and a bit, see if it's changed

I hope i get a look at it tonight should be good fun 

guys to CLARIFY for you all!! I just got my email too! As seen on the pre-load page, it says "alpha coming soon" for the download. The alpha v-1 is coming on the 26th! I already asked the devs. And no you cannot play before then   :)

See you freshies on the battlefield (P.S I am also fresh out of basecamp!)

enjoy soldiers!

"Tell your friends.  Tell your enemies.  The time has come, Squad has arrived, time to step onto the scene and change the paradigm.  You showed us support back on June 27th, just 92 days ago, and the game was a rough pre-pre-alpha state.  We've been in the zone, just nailing milestone after milestone since then, and we're damn proud to get you into the game to join us as we kick off the Closed Alpha."

All I am saying... ^^^

Hey everyone, so I received a email and made a login and everything. (cd key and all)

Did anyone else receive this? Not quite sure if im allowed to play the game or have to wait??

2_Sexy out

If u read in the dowload build link it says alpha coming soon so i understand it as we have to wait til friday or saturday :D but im not sure :D

I'll just put this there so everyone can get a good idea.

OVER A YEAR IN THE MAKING UNDER THE RADAR, BUILDING THE TACTICAL SHOOTER WE'VE BEEN CRAVING TO PLAY FOR YEARS AND YEARS, THE DEV TEAM IS PROUD TO SAY "THE CLOSED ALPHA FOR THE FUTURE OF FPS GAMING IS UPON US."

CLEAR THE CALENDAR.  STOCK UP ON FOOD.  FILL THE FRIDGE WITH BEVERAGES.  MARK YOUR TIME.  SEND THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER TO THE FRIENDS.  CALL SICK OUT OF YOUR SPORTS LEAGUE.  PREPARE THE CAFFEINE.

Tell your friends.  Tell your enemies.  The time has come, Squad has arrived, time to step onto the scene and change the paradigm.  You showed us support back on June 27th, just 92 days ago, and the game was a rough pre-pre-alpha state.  We've been in the zone, just nailing milestone after milestone since then, and we're damn proud to get you into the game to join us as we kick off the Closed Alpha.

A big thanks from the Dev Team for all of the confidence you've shown in us to get this game out the door, the support we've had through first reveal in October 2014, through Kickstarter, and the year as a whole has been a tremendous boost to fortify our belief that we are not alone in wanting a game like Squad to be made, and we can't wait to get in game with you all going forward, kick back and get some killer rounds in with our early supporters.

Mark your time, the Forest is waiting,
The Squad Dev Team

2_Sexy out

For those that havent been hankering on every bit of news to come out via our other channels (Facebook, Twitter, the JoinSquad Reddit or the Forums), we are ending our Closed Pre-Alpha this week and moving right into our Closed Alpha phase of play-testing and development beginning this Saturday, 26th September at 6AM UTC / Friday 25th September at 11PM PST. :D so im guessing friday 11 pm pacific time and saturday 6 am united :D

guys to CLARIFY for you all!! I just got my email too! As seen on the pre-load page, it says "alpha coming soon" for the download. The alpha v-1 is coming on the 26th! I already asked the devs. And no you cannot play before then   :)

See you freshies on the battlefield (P.S I am also fresh out of basecamp!)

enjoy soldiers!

PLAY WITH THE DEV TEAM AND SOME CLANS WHO WILL BE SERVER HOSTS

I dont mind the wait but this is the bit that tells me that at that time tonight i get to install and play it, this is where the confusion is. Is the release date and time region specific?

PLAY WITH THE DEV TEAM AND SOME CLANS WHO WILL BE SERVER HOSTS

I dont mind the wait but this is the bit that tells me that at that time tonight i get to install and play it, this is where the confusion is. Is the release date and time region specific?

yea I'm confused about this as well. I mean its great that we may get to play it today, but if we gotta wait till friday it's really not that bad either.