Chuc

Closed Alpha Announcement

I officially suck at the game but it's so much fun. The game itself is amazing as is the community. 

Lol you too ?

Played about 1h this morning for 1st time, got killed 3 or 4 times, didnt shoot once coz didnt see any ennemy (and believe me I progressed with great care, but I'm very low in stamina those days, sick+very few hours sleeping, could explain ^^) but got many points, maybe for taking several positions ? Good squadplay however, except -like somebody still reported it- I was kicked of my squad every 2 or 3 minutes and it wasn't my SL who did it.

Great gaming experience, sounds, ambiance, possible strategies... very good job devs !

Played mymy first match last night and it was a blast. Lots of teamwork, communication, and fun.

Uploading the video now, but be warned, I had some horrific mic/audio issues so I had to pop in some generic YouTube audio and kill the noise at some points.

Even at this early stage I am very pleased with the game.

Nice avatar

You too ;)

Lol you too ?

Played about 1h this morning for 1st time, got killed 3 or 4 times, didnt shoot once coz didnt see any ennemy (and believe me I progressed with great care, but I'm very low in stamina those days, sick+very few hours sleeping, could explain ^^) but got many points, maybe for taking several positions ? Good squadplay however, except -like somebody still reported it- I was kicked of my squad every 2 or 3 minutes and it wasn't my SL who did it.

Great gaming experience, sounds, ambiance, possible strategies... very good job devs !

Yeah I mean, I can get the kill but I can hardly see, especially since I'm always on the damn team with no optics xD And yeah I guess it's for capping points, maybe helping construct, not sure? I always shoot where my team is and I've gotten a few kills like that actually so I guess that works. Even though I'm not good at it, for some reason it's still fun. Everyone talks and interacts with each other in a positive way. It's really enjoyable.

Hello fellow squad mates. I purchased the $70 dollar package yesterday how do I receive an alpha code - is it via email??

Yes. They will email the code to you.

I was going to post this, but completely forgot... This is the first big firefight that I got into Day1 of SQUAD closed alpha.

That right there, is exactly why we do what we do :) 

That right there, is exactly why we do what we do :)

Well, you're definitely doing it right! The experience I am having with this game is phenomenal. I'm so glad I upgraded to the SL package I would've regretted it had I put it off any longer and wasn't able to play til steam EA. This by far tops my best gaming experience this year, for an alpha it feels like a finished and very well put together game. I participated in arma 3s alpha and didn't have nearly as much fun honestly.

So I preordered the SL pack a few weeks ago and got the receipt emailed to me and all, but I've still not got a key. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but am I missing something here? Is there something I'm supposed to do?

This by far tops my best gaming experience this year, for an alpha it feels like a finished and very well put together game.

All I see is how far we have to go. The game is nothing yet. Bare bones, and not even all bare bones of all core features yet :)

Schmidtmeisterhttp://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/2778-where-is-my-key-wheres-my-email-answers-inside-updated/

I've found myself giggling on numerous occasions this weekend with the sheer awesomeness of stacking up on the edge of a forest and blasting rounds down range yelling at eachother directions of contact. Seriously hard to top in terms of best gaming experiences I've ever had. The gun-sounds just got waaaay better, and comms, medics, and full servers are too fun. New Map layouts. Environment boosts.  Beautiful lighting... Such good stuff.

So I preordered the SL pack a few weeks ago and got the receipt emailed to me and all, but I've still not got a key. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but am I missing something here? Is there something I'm supposed to do?

Go through the ~~EMAIL FILTER SETUP~~ portion of this post, check your inbox/spam etc.

If nothing, find your paypal receipt and PM IrOnTaXi or Litoralis

Hey everyone, I just bought Squad Leader Tier, about 20 minutes ago. Do they hand out these keys manually or is it automatic? Because I've only had paypal mail me the confirmation email, nothing from the Squad Devs? 

Over.

I found a thread where I read about the process. No worries, I understand ;) 

Now let's hope I won't die out of boredom and excitement waiting.

The sounds ambiance is particularly well done, bullets whizz and impacts, explosions, soldier breath and so on, makes the game VERY realistic ; with a good soundcard and a good headphone it becomes awesome !

So glad I backed this game... its AWESOME!!! Just blown away... its alpha... but this feels already as finished product! F***ing great!