Sign in to follow this  
N3w0ne

Spanish Squad

Cuando tengáis vuestra copia de squad no dudéis en entrar a este ts3 comemosnoobs.teamspeak.wtf y jugar en grupo!

Cuando tengáis vuestra copia de squad no dudéis en entrar a este ts3 comemosnoobs.teamspeak.wtf y jugar en grupo!

"When you have your copy of the squad do not hesitate to enter this ts3 comemosnoobs.teamspeak.wtf and group play !"

please please please squad is NOT for teamspeak save that for arma 

here's why, people will join you squad your be talking to each other and not to the squad!! and communication is key

in game VOP works at 100% unlike arma!! thats why people end up using teamspeak  

please please please squad is NOT for teamspeak save that for arma 

here's why, people will join you squad your be talking to each other and not to the squad!! and communication is key

in game VOP works at 100% unlike arma!! thats why people end up using teamspeak  

nine times out of ten random joiners tend to keep tight lipped (either in squad or any other title)...which can be an issue if that game requires good coms. I play with friends and i intend to play with these friends in Squad whilst in a squad probably in TS and leave the VOP to interact with random players that might join or might want to play the game with us...then we will just invite them to our TS anyway. Squads VOP must be pretty special if it beats all other communication systems..and it is!.

I know but imagine, we are 9 spanish players, we could use ts3 without any problem, the only need to communicate is our squad leader with the other squads, we are already 3 and we use in-game VOIP when we are in-game, we just use ts3 to have fun decide the server etc. Not for playing a match ^.^

Sorry for my stupid english xD

Amigos del Squad, ya tenemos las copias y ya jugamos, necesitamos gente para abrir por lo menos una buena patrulla. Tenemos ts propio y maquinas para cuando este juego este listo para server privados.

ts3: TS.ADNSERVERS.COM

si no me buscais y me haceis amigo en steam: iSi7

Me gustaría unirme, que escuchando en inglés me defiendo, pero cuando tengo que informar de algo se me traba la lengua cosa mala jejejeje. ¿A qué hora soléis jugar?

Salu2.

Yo lo acabo de comprar y queria hacerle un up a estos post de grupos en español porque seguro que alguien mas habia jugando, agreguemonos a steam y asi sabremos quien esta jugando.............................

Don't worry they will have a Cartel Faction soon....

LIBERTAD

Deja que mi pueblo siegue!!!

Don't worry they will have a Cartel Faction soon....

LIBERTAD

Deja que mi pueblo siegue!!!

Madre mía, tiene que haber alguien siempre que cree hacer la gracia, solo es para juntarse y pegar unos tiros , pensar en voz alta a veces no es bueno................................................