Litoralis

Australasia And Oceania Community Members, Check In Here.

I play on all servers, french, german, seattle, la, dallas, singapore

and seriously bigd gaming and australia just seem to be much more "laidback" and relaxed

It's probably the weather or the style but aussies don't get adrenaline rushes that easily

I'm not justifying maniac and nervous wrecks but you gotta experience it to believe it, therefore the game plays out in much more chill way (beers)

On 11/22/2016 at 3:31 AM, lbdv said:

I play on all servers, french, german, seattle, la, dallas, singapore

and seriously bigd gaming and australia just seem to be much more "laidback" and relaxed

It's probably the weather or the style but aussies don't get adrenaline rushes that easily

I'm not justifying maniac and nervous wrecks but you gotta experience it to believe it, therefore the game plays out in much more chill way (beers)

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Carns/Rhodes checking in. Thought I would finally hop on the forums here & at BigD. Used to be involved with BigD/PR back in 09-12 and Squad since the launch (Kickstarter Backer).

Hoping to catch some of you boys in game!

Edited by Rhodes

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Carns/Rhodes checking in. Thought I would finally hop on the forums here & at BigD. Used to be involved with BigD/PR back in 09-12 and Squad since the launch (Kickstarter Backer).

my maaaan! im out the game but i'll catch you and the lads soon enough until then enjoy the beers and pizza lookin at you @madhouse 

15 hours ago, Bigsmokeee said:

my maaaan! im out the game but i'll catch you and the lads soon enough until then enjoy the beers and pizza lookin at you @madhouse 

Babe.. you know I love a good pizza.

17 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Hey Rhodes, BigD is still kicking and hosts SQUAD https://www.bigdgaming.net/squad/

We use a combination of the website and discord these days.