Risen_Ashes

What are you currently watching? (TV, Netflix, Toaster)

I finished Narcos and Hanniball on Netflix and I watch every new episode of South Park as soon as they are available.

I also stared watching Rick and Morty witch is what I will continue right now. (Just WTF this show....)

I finished Narcos and Hanniball on Netflix and I watch every new episode of South Park as soon as they are available.

I also stared watching Rick and Morty witch is what I will continue right now. (Just WTF this show....)

I always want to watch Rick and Morty and I never catch it on time. Only episode I've ever watched was the one with the giant Santa, that they were trying to make an amusement park in.

My best guess is the rest of the episodes are like that?

I always want to watch Rick and Morty and I never catch it on time. Only episode I've ever watched was the one with the giant Santa, that they were trying to make an amusement park in.

My best guess is the rest of the episodes are like that?

Yeah... just watch the first 2 episodes, you will be confused but hooked ... the santa one is the third :D

I'm intrigued.. What is this show o.o

A virus outbreak show, its really interesting. P.S. its none of that zombie crap. Which is everywhere on TV now days.

river monsters!

after not even knowing about this series, i've downloaded all the seasons. it has got 3 things i love: travel, mystery and fishing!

Holy....

I finished season 1 of Rick and Morty and i have to say... its one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I highly recommend watching it!

Resurrecting this thread...

So who has seen the new South Park episodes?

The end of the second one made my almost die of laughter. You know why I had to talk about it in this forum if you have seen it! :D