øksa

=FU= Freelancers Union

øksa   

=Freelancers Union=

The Serious community for the casual gamer!
-Since 2006

Who we are:
Freelancers Union was started up in 2006 by a band of like-minded BF2 players. We rapidly branched out to Project Reality and have been an active community there since.
Freelancers Union have no ranks, we are run by the members for the members.

We do not put any stressful demand on you as far as activity goes, we all have job and families. Our community is based around social aspects of gaming and not competitive. We participate in different events and trainings, but it's always voluntary.

We are players from all over Europe, with an average age of ~27. Our community mostly plays squad, planetside 2, WOT/armored warfare and bf2:PR.
We provide our own teamspeak servers, forums and gaming servers. Everything is run on donations, so no fees ever apply to be a member.

What we expect of you:

1. Use a microphone and teamspeak 3
  2. Teamwork and mature behavior is your main style of gaming
  3. Ability to understand, write and speak english

We have people on every night, so feel free to join us ingame or on teamspeak to check us out. If you like who we are, membership is not a whole series of bootcamps or drills, you sign up on our forums and make sure to get on teamspeak and introduce yourself.

|Steam| |Website| |Teamspeak| |Community demographics|

logo.jpg

Didgy   

Out of curiosity, are you guys saying it's obligatory for your members to use TeamSpeak while in-game in Squad? I'm asking because in Squad it is important to communicate with your whole squad, as well as local and over the command radio. Using 3rd party VOIP-clients inhibits this part of the game, and is why the developers do their best to make such clients unnecessary.

I totally get that you want people to use it in other games and situations though.

Out of curiosity, are you guys saying it's obligatory for your members to use TeamSpeak while in-game in Squad? I'm asking because in Squad it is important to communicate with your whole squad, as well as local and over the command radio. Using 3rd party VOIP-clients inhibits this part of the game, and is why the developers do their best to make such clients unnecessary.

I totally get that you want people to use it in other games and situations though.

Generally we try to use In game VOIP as much as we can but the TS servers along with our forums is a tool that helps tie the different sections of FU together. Also it just a place to chat with hopefully other like minded people.

SkyNex0   

We are always on TS when we play squad to join servers together, and our TS requires push-to-talk which makes you able to be on ts and in Squad and use the in-game voip while in the rounds. then we talk a bunch of crap while waiting for the new round or to inform new user which server we are on :).

Igno   

These guys are the "beez nizz!!" (did I spell that right?)

Had a lot of fun with them in PR, and will have even more fun with them in Squad