WARti0k0ne -BG-

All about rebinding keys at pre-alpha

UPDATE 6-10-2017 waiting for rewrite to work with αv9.11 and up.

Spoiler

It seems the information shared here is mostly obsolete, because of the changes on the game ini-file priority and handling. I'm searching a solution, but it might be that we are now in mercy of the ingame settings tab.

UPDATE 15-3-2016 It seems that new forum software is messed up the code examples in this post, what I see everything is still there, but some longer lines are now split to several lines. Sry, for inconvinience. Corrected now. UPDATE 11-12-2015 I corrected the file locations for steam release v3.2. Tested the procedure introduced already in the last update and what I error corrected this one. Works fluently in my setup now.

UPDATE 06-12-2015 

Spoiler

Spoiler

NOTE!: New release of Squad v3 have changed the correct location of some files descriped in this tutorial, because of the Steam integration starting from the version 3. Please look Switch0rs post at the end half of the thread (link below) for new location of correct file.
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/7492-movement-keys-not-rebinding/

I will update this thread when I get home tomorrow.

On 12/6/2015 at 12:00 PM, Switch0r said:

UPDATE 27-11-2015 Major rewrite to fit better for Steam integration beginning from SQUAD v3.

WIP I will update this when changes come and when I have time.
Here is tutorial to change manually keybindings if the ingame configuration menu doesn't work.

Basic information:

There is file: (For convenience I call this as File1)

steamapps\common\squad\squad\config\Defaultinput.ini 

This files contains all the default keybinding information and is used only when you start the game first time, or after you have manually deleted the file2.

(For convenience I call this as File2)

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini

File2 is created at the first time you run the game and after that it is updated with the settings you make in ingame configuration page.

It is easier to access to file 1 as it is in your game directory, but since the file2 is in so called "system folder" some windows version will try to stop you to getting there. Please read this link to get information how to access there (it is written for Win10, but the settings page and location have been pretty similar since Windows XP)
http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/3052-troubleshooting-guide/?p=89046

*Note. 
Keybinding information in this file2 is used instead of the information found in file1 after you start the game first time. The confusing part is that atm in alpha version the so called WASD information can not be found in file2. In this tutorial we will manually copy that data from file1 to file2.

'Note 2:
All files in this directory can be deleted see: http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/3834-rebound-my-use-key-accidentally-can-i-fix-it/
Should not be deleted at this time though.

UPDATE: Note! spoiler below is now obsolete information and should NOT be used. I only include it here for educational purposes.

Spoiler

You don't need to edit this file, but you can get some information from it .. read further.

Remember to delete the input.ini (file2) after every time you edit file1, if the input.ini (file 2) is created by the game and not deleted then the game doesn't load the defaultinput.ini (file1) fully. -> Your editing might not be in used part of file1.

*NOTE! Edit these INI-files when game is closed entirely, not just AltTapped and minimized to background!
*NOTE2! Use Notepad or similar software to edit these files, NOT Word,Excel,Writer,WordPerfect etc.

Key mnemonics / names
There is certain confusing logic in different keys and keynames, since some of them are used as characters like " < ", but others like " ~ " are used by english name, this case "Tilde".
Best way to find out what mnemonic you should use for certain keyboard key is to go to the ingame configuration page and change random action to the key you want to use and after that go to look the result from input.ini (file 2). Also take a look at next post in this topic for more information.

What does the ini-file content mean?
One random line from file2 (..or file1)

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToAll",Key=J,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

One line beginning with string "ActionMappings" contains one action and one keyboard (or input device to be precise) key to do that action.

ActionName="ChatToAll"

is the name for action

Key=J

is the key used to do that action and this is what you are mostly editing. *NOTE* It seems that value after "="-character is NOT case sensitive, in other words you can wrote j or J.

How to change the basic WASD to fit your needs:

At this time of Squad development there is game versions where the ingame configuration page is partly broken so we need to use some manual notepad editing.

You need to have access to both ini-files mentioned above (file1 and file2).

NOW...

Start the squad game once, go to "deploy local" and open the ingame keybinding configuration page. Now the file2 is created if it didn't exist previously. Exit the game entirely.

Make a backup copy of files 1 and 2

Open both files (file1 and file2) in Windows Notepad.
Search these lines from file1 (notice the plus mark before lines) and copy them to clipboard (Ctrl+C)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=W,Scale=1.000000)          
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=S,Scale=-1.000000)     
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Up,Scale=1.000000)          
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Down,Scale=-1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=A,Scale=-1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=D,Scale=1.000000)

Then in file2 go and find the last line that begins with "ActionMappings= ...". After that PASTE the content of clipboard after the last "ActionMappings= ..." line, the result should look something like:

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleView",Key=P,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Walk",Key=LeftAlt,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Zoom",Key=Apostrophe,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=W,Scale=1.000000)          
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=S,Scale=-1.000000)     
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=A,Scale=-1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=D,Scale=1.000000)......

Close the file1 (defaultInInput.ini) from notepad as it is not needed for now on, don't save.

Now remove the + marks before the "AxisMappings..." lines in file2. The result should look like this.

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleView",Key=P,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Walk",Key=LeftAlt,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="Zoom",Key=Apostrophe,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=W,Scale=1.000000)          
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=S,Scale=-1.000000)     
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Up,Scale=1.000000)          
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Down,Scale=-1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=A,Scale=-1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=D,Scale=1.000000)......

NOW

In file 2 Change following

AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=W,Scale=1.000000)             *NOTE: Forward movement*
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=S,Scale=-1.000000)            *NOTE: Backward movement* *NOTE2: look the minus aka direction in "scale="*
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Up,Scale=1.000000)            *NOTE: Forward movement for classic "arrows"*
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Down,Scale=-1.000000)         *NOTE: Backward movement
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000) *NOTE: Joystick forward??
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=A,Scale=-1.000000)   *NOTE: Strafe LEFT
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=D,Scale=1.000000)    *NOTE: Strafe RIGHT

in example to

AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=RightMouseButton,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=X,Scale=-1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Up,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Down,Scale=-1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=D,Scale=-1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=G,Scale=1.000000) 

Save the file2 in notepad and start the game.
Now the custom "WASD" should work in way you wrote it in notepad. You can also safely continue to use ingame configuration pages, including the keybinding page.

advanced stuff:

After above part (see end of the "basic information") (Key=something) there is this part which enables all kind of fancy stuff to be made.

bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False

For example lets look for the first part before comma (,).

bShift=False

"b" stands for boolean data. Shift is the name of action. False is boolean value. There is only two values in boolean those are False and True. (like in binary 0 and 1, where you thought the logic comes from...) This part of the line tells to the game engine that the action key J is used as is.

If we change the bShift statement to

bShift=True

the action "ChatToAll" is activated in game with key combination Shift + J

bShift=False/True  :  is Key=X used with combination of SHIFT to do action Y
bCtrl=False/True   :  is Key=X used with combination of CONTROL to do action Y
bAlt=False/True    :  is Key=X used with combination of ALT(ernative) to do action Y
bCmd=False/True    : same logic, but I don't know yet what state/action the Cmd stands for.

I assume these can be added to make CTRL+ALT+DEL style bindings.

Example:

Lets take lines that contols voice coms..

ActionMappings=(ActionName="LocalVoice",Key=V,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SquadRadio",Key=B,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="CommandRadio",Key=G,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

They are kind of cumbersome atm to use... What if we change them to...

ActionMappings=(ActionName="LocalVoice",Key=SPACEBAR,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SquadRadio",Key=SPACEBAR,bShift=False,bCtrl=TRUE,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="CommandRadio",Key=SPACEBAR,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=TRUE,bCmd=False)

Tada! Now VoiP is controlled with Space and some altering keys
To mumble locally use SPACE.
To use Squad radio use key combination of CTRL+SPACE.            
To use Commander level radio use ALT+SPACE                              (edit. In seems that this do not work atleast on windowed state if game)

How are secondary keys made
Many games have option to use many separated keys to do same action the SQD pre-alpha seems not to be exception.
Both INI-files handle the 2ndary keys at the same way. The way is to add two or more lines of same "actionname=XXXX" to INI-files. Like if we do want to use both O and V for local voice (local VOIP) we can duplicate the proper line in ini-file (file2) and modify the key on the another. Example like this.

ActionMappings=(ActionName="LocalVoice",Key=V,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="LocalVoice",Key=O,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

Some characters and keys as they are used in INI-files

Here is some keynames according old Epic information page (These are for old unreal engine 3, so there might be some keys that are different in Squads UE4 engine). Thx GonzoPR for the link.

Mappable keys

Here is a list of the keys that are mapped to Unreal Engine 3.

Keyboard

Function keys

F1 - Function one.

F2 - Function two.

F3 - Function three.

F4 - Function four.

F5 - Function five.

F6 - Function six.

F7 - Function seven.

F8 - Function eight.

F9 - Function nine.

F10 - Function ten.

F11 - Function eleven.

F12 - Function twelve.

Alphanumerical keys

A - Letter A.

B - Letter B.

C - Letter C.

D - Letter D.

E - Letter E.

F - Letter F.

G - Letter G.

H - Letter H.

I - Letter I.

J - Letter J.

K - Letter K.

L - Letter L.

M - Letter M.

N - Letter N.

O - Letter O.

P - Letter P.

Q - Letter Q.

R - Letter R.

S - Letter S.

T - Letter T.

U - Letter U.

V - Letter V.

W - Letter W.

X - Letter X.

Y - Letter Y.

Z - Letter Z.

Special keys

Escape - Escape.

Tab - Tab.

Tilde - ~.

ScrollLock - Scroll lock.

Pause - Pause.

one - One.

two - Two.

three - Three.

four - Four.

five - Five.

six - Six.

seven - Seven.

eight - Eight.

nine - Nine.

zero - Zero.

Underscore - _.

Equals - =.

Backslash - \.

LeftBracket - [.

RightBracket - ].

Enter - Enter or Numpad enter.

CapsLock - Caps lock.

Semicolon - ;.

Quote - '.

LeftShift - Left shift.

Comma - ,.

Period - ..

Slash - /.

RightShift - Right Shift

LeftControl - Left control.

LeftAlt - Left alt.

SpaceBar - Space bar.

RightAlt - Right alt.

RightControl - Right control.

Left - Left.

Up - Up.

Down - Down.

Right - Right.

Home - Home.

End - End.

Insert - Insert.

PageUp - Page up.

Delete - Delete.

PageDown - Page down.

NumLock - Num lock.

Divide - Numpad /.

Multiply - Numpad *.

Subtract - Numpad -.

Add - Numpad +.

PageDown - Page down.

NumPadOne - Numpad one.

NumPadTwo - Numpad two.

NumPadThree - Numpad three.

NumPadFour - Numpad four.

NumPadFive - Numpad five.

NumPadSix - Numpad six.

NumPadSeven - Numpad seven.

NumPadEight - Numpad eight.

NumPadNine - Numpad nine.

NumPadZero - Numpad zero.

Decimal - Numpad decimal.

Mouse

LeftMouseButton - Left mouse button.

RightMouseButton - Right mouse button.

ThumbMouseButton - Primary mouse thumb button.

ThumbMouseButton2 - Secondary mouse thumb button.

MouseScrollUp - Mouse wheel scrolling up.

MouseScrollDown - Mouse wheel scrolling down.

MouseX - Mouse movement on the X axis.

MouseY - Mouse movement on the Y axis.

To change WASD to something else.

See above post.

To change console key from "Tilde = ~" to any (I assume): (does the chat keys actually open fully functional console .. later edit. YES they do)

*Note old information, only for advanced users.

Make a backup of the file1 (important!)

Open File1 to notepad

Change

-ConsoleKeys=Tilde+ConsoleKeys=Tilde
to

-ConsoleKeys=Apostrophe+ConsoleKeys=Apostrophe
save.. Should work.

Here is the keymap seen ingame before logon. (Squad closed-alpha v1)

lUEno0Y.png

Really good but might be a bit premature :P. We have some keybinding changes coming.

Thank you, the relation of the two files were confusing at the beginning so I though I write it down while poking it to my head.

I heard some whispering already so I left this as WIP.  :rolleyes:

I have a french azerty keyboard and i could only play in the first build.

Ingame its not allowing me to change the movement keys.

Please make it back so we could change our controls in C:\Users\herma\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor like in the firstbuild.

I want to play this game back, its been like a month now.

I have a french azerty keyboard and i could only play in the first build.

Ingame its not allowing me to change the movement keys.

Please make it back so we could change our controls in C:\Users\herma\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor like in the firstbuild.

I want to play this game back, its been like a month now.

You are modifying wrong file !!!! Modify the DefaultInput.ini aka file1 in this post... Then delete input.ini aka FILE 2 before you run the game again.

You are modifying wrong file !!!! Modify the DefaultInput.ini aka file1 in this post... Then delete input.ini aka FILE 2 before you run the game again.

Thank you i forgot to delete file2.

i needed to change my resolution in C:\Users\herma\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini because i could not use 1920x1080 ingame.

i have trouble to set these binds:

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=Six,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=Seven,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=Eight,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon9",Key=Nine,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

Think i need to buy a new qwerty keyboard for this game

i needed to change my resolution in C:\Users\herma\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini because i could not use 1920x1080 ingame.

i have trouble to set these binds:

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=Six,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=Seven,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=Eight,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon9",Key=Nine,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

Think i need to buy a new qwerty keyboard for this game

What kind of problem you have with bindings? I have no knowledge with GameUserSettings.ini file as I haven't had any need to change the resolution. I only know that the logic is the same you need to delete the corresponding file at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\ to make the game load the values from Default file. EDIT: You should look up the INI-file in game directory and not edit those files that are in C:\USERS...

Plus doesn't the setressolution Console command do the trick in game???

I'm not at my gamecomputer in this weekend so I do not have access to these files atm..

I just need to fix 4 more binds because i cant use my shovel atm

ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon1",Key=Ampersand,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon2",Key=E_AccentAigu,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon3",Key=Quote,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon4",Key=Apostrophe,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon5",Key=LeftParantheses,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=?,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=?,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=!,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon9",Key=?,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

The red binds dont work yet but i am not giving up
This file is located here C:\Users\herma\AppData\Local\Squad\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini

EDIT:
I got it fixed now it was not letting me use "six" on the numpad for some reason.
This is working for me now:
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=E_AccentGrave,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=Exclamation,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=C_Cedille,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon9",Key=A_AccentGrave,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

Hold RMB to aim instead of the current toggle default, can any one tell me where i can change this action.

I suppose most easy route is the ingame menu. If it doesn't work then the route is explained in this thread.

That is not option in this build sorry.. Anyone who want to use "push to aim" need to record mouse macro in their mouse driver if they have one with such ability.

Editing the file you named "file 1", I first tried to bind :

-"Left" (arrow) with action "strafe left"

-"Right" (arrow) with action "strafe right"

and it runs fine ingame (if you think to change the keybinding for "turn left" and "turn right" too ^^ or you'll find yourself turning while strafing)

and then, in the line concerning "leaning left/right", I bound

-"Left" (arrow) with action "lean left" + bShift true

-"Left" (arrow) with action "strafe left" + bShift true

hoping I could use left/right arrows to strafe and left/right arrows combined with Shift to lean.

But when I press Shift + left for exemple, I begin to strafe left + lean left ; You say "edit. In seems that this do not work atleast on windowed state if game" Did you mean that any keybinding with Shift, Ctrl... wont run fin as devs haven't fixed it yet ? Or did I do something wrong ?

TY !

EDIT : Here's my modification

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="LeanLeft",Key=Left,bShift=True,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
+ActionMappings=(ActionName="LeanRight",Key=Right,bShift=True,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

(...)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=Right,Scale=1.000000)
+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=Left,Scale=-1.000000)

(/!\ note that in "file1", "move left" is typed "move right", so you've twice "move right" but they work fine ingame however)

Is it clear enough ? I'd like to use arrows Left" and Right" to strafe left and right ; and when using "Shift" + Left and Right, action would be "lean left" and "lean right" ;)

Why your name is so familiar. :S

Anyways.. "edit. In seems that this do not work atleast on windowed state if game" it were issue that ALT + SPACE were Windows command and opened some dropdown menus when I tested it on windowed mode.

I must say that I must quess half of your text, it makes no sense with my badenglish. Can you try to clarify your wording, copy+paste your modification to your post above is one good option.. :)

Hold RMB to aim instead of the current toggle default, can any one tell me where i can change this action.

Sorry m8 I did read your post wrong and suggested something that is not possible as far as I know in game. Look my answer I edited it.

Hi all !

I was wondering :

- what are the ActionName="Radio#" for ?

- if I don't want to bind any key on these actions, what type of key should I bind instead of "NumPad#", "none" ?

I want to use my numpad keys for something else, and those 9 keys are useless (IMO, but I might be wrong, that's why I'm asking...).

Hi all !

I was wondering :

- what are the ActionName="Radio#" for ?

- if I don't want to bind any key on these actions, what type of key should I bind instead of "NumPad#", "none" ?

I want to use my numpad keys for something else, and those 9 keys are useless (IMO, but I might be wrong, that's why I'm asking...).

Dunno, sry for no helping you :( First thought it was to call 1 of your 8 squadmates but would be quite hard to do under intense action/fire, next thought it was a shortcut to choose a building to build/a kit to switch to, while on FOB but doesnt works. So, dunno...

I'm getting another problem with my keybindings, when I use combination of "Lean Left"+"Zoom"+"Zoom in sight" I start walking forward automatically and cant stop it (unless I press "Lean Right"+"Zoom"+"Zoom in sight" again, and doenst works each time)

I now solved the problem by rebinding the NumPad8 (was bound to action "Lean Left") key to another random key ("O") and it works fine but it's part of the several random problems I encountered while binding my keys, and that should be investigated in the next Squad releases.

Here is my keybinding file (some keys may look weird like my choice for NumPad8, its because of my mouse software)

[/script/Engine.PlayerInput]

+DebugExecBindings=(Key=B, Command="")

[/script/Engine.InputSettings]

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_LeftX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.25,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=1.f))

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_LeftY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.25,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=1.f))

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_RightX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.25,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=1.f))

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_RightY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.25,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=1.f))

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.f,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=0.07f))

-AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.f,Exponent=1.f,Sensitivity=0.07f))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_LeftX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.250000,Sensitivity=1.000000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_LeftY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.250000,Sensitivity=1.000000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_RightX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.250000,Sensitivity=1.000000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="Gamepad_RightY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.250000,Sensitivity=1.000000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseX",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.050000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

+AxisConfig=(AxisKeyName="MouseY",AxisProperties=(DeadZone=0.000000,Sensitivity=0.050000,Exponent=1.000000,bInvert=False))

bAltEnterTogglesFullscreen=True

bUseMouseForTouch=False

bEnableMouseSmoothing=False

bEnableFOVScaling=True

FOVScale=0.011110

DoubleClickTime=0.200000

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToAll",Key=T,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToSquad",Key=E,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToTeam",Key=R,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="CommandMenu",Key=BackSpace,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="CommandRadio",Key==,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Crouch",Key=RightControl,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Fire",Key=Gamepad_RightTrigger,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Fire",Key=LeftMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="InGameMenu",Key=Escape,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="InGameMenu",Key=Gamepad_Special_Right,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="InGameMenu",Key=Global_Menu,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="InGameMenu",Key=Global_Pause,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Interact",Key=Enter,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Jump",Key=Gamepad_FaceButton_Bottom,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Jump",Key=RightMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="LeanLeft",Key=H,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="LeanRight",Key=Insert,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="LocalVoice",Key=!,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Map",Key=M,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="MapZoom",Key=Colon,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Prone",Key=Home,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio0",Key=NumPad.,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio1",Key=NumPadOne,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio2",Key=NumPadTwo,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio3",Key=NumPadThree,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio4",Key=NumPadFour,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio5",Key=NumPadFive,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio6",Key=NumPadSix,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio7",Key=NumPadSeven,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio8",Key=NumPadEight,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Radio9",Key=NumPadNine,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Reload",Key=Asterix,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Scoreboard",Key=Gamepad_Special_Left,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Scoreboard",Key=Tab,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SpawnMenu",Key=A,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Sprint",Key=RightShift,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SquadRadio",Key=$,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon1",Key=PageDown,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon2",Key=End,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon3",Key=Delete,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon4",Key=PageUp,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon5",Key=MiddleMouseButton,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=V,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=MouseScrollUp,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=MouseScrollDown,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleFiremode",Key=End,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleScoreboard",Key=Global_View,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="ToggleView",Key=F9,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Walk",Key=ù,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+ActionMappings=(ActionName="Zoom",Key=NumPadZero,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="LookUp",Key=MouseY,Scale=-1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="LookUpRate",Key=Gamepad_RightY,Scale=1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=Right,Scale=1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="MoveRight",Key=Left,Scale=-1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="Turn",Key=MouseX,Scale=1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="TurnRate",Key=Gamepad_RightX,Scale=1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="TurnRate",Key=Q,Scale=-1.000000)

+AxisMappings=(AxisName="TurnRate",Key=D,Scale=1.000000)

bAlwaysShowTouchInterface=False

bShowConsoleOnFourFingerTap=True

DefaultTouchInterface=/Engine/MobileResources/HUD/DefaultVirtualJoysticks.DefaultVirtualJoysticks

ConsoleKey=None

-ConsoleKeys=Tilde

+ConsoleKeys=Tilde

@ Nightstalker21 : no pb, I just used them for other actions and I have absolutely no problem by now.

I'm using a Logitech G13 (for my left hand) and a Razer Hex and everything's fine.

And thanks to Switch0r for his tips !

Ok thanks

I never played as a SL but I might in the future.

So i need to find some keys for those radio commands...

I set up  my keys like this :

ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon1",Key=Ampersand,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon2",Key=E_AccentAigu,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon3",Key=Quote,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon4",Key=Apostrophe,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon5",Key=LeftParantheses,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon6",Key=E_AccentGrave,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon7",Key=Exclamation,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon8",Key=C_Cedille,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)
ActionMappings=(ActionName="SwitchWeapon9",Key=A_AccentGrave,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

So, could I setup the ActionName="Radio# with the keys 1 to 9 ?
Would the game make the difference between "1" and "&" ?