Spush

Weapons & Items Preview (Image Very Heavy)

Can't wait for the 50 bullet Galil @ African Theater! :D :D :D

sweet jesus i would love to see an African theater of some kind.

Galils, FALs, AKs of varying kinds. DPM and South African kit.

i have a Chicom chest rig, DPM chest rig and a south african defense force load bearing vest IRL if you guys ever want refs ^_^ among a bunch of other random gear. 

Can we get the laser attachment on the top please? Even if it doesn't work?

It's standard to have something like the PEQ-15 on all rifles these days.

Just don't look right if not.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Hey - and any idea what rifle the designated marksman will carry for U.S. forces?

M110 will be US DMR

PEQ-15 will happen as soon as we can spare resources to go and make something that is cosmetic, but it is on our to-do list for sure

M110 will be US DMR

Too cool for infantry marksmen, isn't it? What about SDM-R?

Too cool for infantry marksmen, isn't it? What about SDM-R?

Nah, besides we want something that isn't 5.56 for the US forces. 

Additionally both the marines and army use the M110, so a shared asset makes it a high value asset for us.

Additionally both the marines and army use the M110, so a shared asset makes it a high value asset for us.

M110 is really accurate rifle, AFAIK snipers usually prefer M110 to bolt-action rifles of same caliber. Btw, what rifle will snipers have?

P.S. Anyway, models are outstanding, want to see more and more of your work :)

Sniper class we have no plans of including at this point in time. This is on purpose. We want to focus on team based play, and sniper kits have been a pain for us in the past, encouraging play that we do not want to see in Squad, and in general bringing out the worst in players.

Now that all of that has been said, when the game has progressed enough so that teamwork incentives are present in every single aspect of the game, and there are more counters to sniper activity, we will likely include an actual sniper class in some form.

We want Designated Marksmen to be a part of the squad, and a squad will likely have to have a certain number of members before it is even select-able in the near future.

What about Sergeant Major/Starshina class? If somebody doesn't want to play as team member, SGM comes for his ass and beat the crap out of this lone wolf, forcing him to clean his weapon, do 20 push ups and shave his face.

Really looking good Bull, but if you want you can give it some finetuning. 

Mayby make the tan a little bit darker around the scratches and the flashhider can be a little bit more abused on the top and the fireselector too .

For the upper Reciever the scratches look heavier, mayby some white/silver for the illusion thats get deeper scratches in the metal.

The barrel can have some scratches, because it gets really used when you deploy your weapons on walls etc., but when possibel only without the m203.

Is the fireselector only a texture ? 

Can you show us the other side ?

But thats really nutpicking really nice work overall, love the detail of the parts were it gets used like the stock and so on.

No M14 EBR? I could be wrong but I'm under the impression the Marines, Army, and Navy all do use the M14 EBR (Or M39 EBR) as well for marksmen quite regularly?

Why does the ACOG have the honeycomb attachment on? No one uses that thing, do you plan on removing it?

Oh and the skin looks great, I would say from the recuever foward though needs a lot more wear and tear, this paint job looks to fresh. Having the grip and cheek weld be worn off like that is awesome, also I noticed the attention to detail of where you put the scratch marks being on the surface edges of the rifle if you were to lay it down.

We all use the honeycomb...like every single one of us. Why wouldn't you? It hardly has any impact when sighting through the RCO and it prevents "glinting". Do you want me to post pictures of my Afghan deployment for you?

Can we get the laser attachment on the top please? Even if it doesn't work?

It's standard to have something like the PEQ-15 on all rifles these days.

Just don't look right if not.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Hey - and any idea what rifle the designated marksman will carry for U.S. forces?

I don't really see this as a priority considering it will have no functionality whatsoever right now and we will have an attachment system eventually for this kind of stuff.

No M14 EBR? I could be wrong but I'm under the impression the Marines, Army, and Navy all do use the M14 EBR (Or M39 EBR) as well for marksmen quite regularly?

We go through so many different types every five years or so, it really comes down to whatever the artists want to make within reason. We used the Mk11 and Mk12 on my 2011 Afghan deployment, never saw a single M14 EBR, not even with our STAY team that was attached to my platoon. Maybe some Army units still do? You can see where this starts to become irrelevant as we can use just about any of them and justify its addition to Squad.

Why does the ACOG have the honeycomb attachment on? No one uses that thing, do you plan on removing it?

it's called a killflash, brah. google it.

How does it work?

It's a mesh-like cover that hides the glare of the optics. Not noticeable at all on magnified optics (slightly darker picture), on Aimpoints and the like, however, you can see the mesh depending on the lighting conditions and the way your eyes focus. 

By the way, if you're aiming for realism, the israeli dressing is the standard issue dressing for the US Army deploying to Afghanistan.A simple retexture somewhere along the lines of thisisraelibandage_alt.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

Founders m4.Like it or lump it.If sgt Ross say`s it`s ok, that`s good enough for me. BuLL out!

cPf2Eel.png

Stop teasing us with photos and pretending they're skins.

JK. Looks crazy good!

The weathered look of the founders M4 looks jizztastic! Can't wait to sport that beautiful piece of weaponry!

What about Sergeant Major/Starshina class? If somebody doesn't want to play as team member, SGM comes for his ass and beat the crap out of this lone wolf, forcing him to clean his weapon, do 20 push ups and shave his face.

That sounds pretty hilarious actually. Implement it as a spawnable kit. You get loads of hand gestures instead of weapons, and run around yelling at people for not tucking their shirt in properly.

That sounds pretty hilarious actually. Implement it as a spawnable kit. You get loads of hand gestures instead of weapons, and run around yelling at people for not tucking their shirt in properly.

120809-N-CD297-0291.jpg

KNIFE HAND