Spush

Weapons & Items Preview (Image Very Heavy)

Would you guys hope to be able to be able to swap between these mags, or would you rather all weapons have their set magazine?

I think being able to choose would be nice or maybe different maps they have slightly different loadouts?

GP-25 launcher looks cool! I wonder what the rubber thingy on the buttstock does.

Thanks as always for showing such detailed content to us so early in the game's development.

GP-25 launcher looks cool! I wonder what the rubber thingy on the buttstock does.

Is that a real question? Its obviously there to reduce the feel of the recoil when firing the grenade launcher but will also help when firing the weapon itself...

I dunno, I'm not a firearms owner. I saw a lot of pictures of AK-74s with GP-25s that didn't have the rubber pad so I wasn't entirely sure what the connection was.

I dunno, I'm not a firearms owner. I saw a lot of pictures of AK-74s with GP-25s that didn't have the rubber pad so I wasn't entirely sure what the connection was.

Fair enough sir I just thought it was quite obvious what it's use was... Looks sweet either way!

I apreciate the willingness to share the progress. My only concern is that those weapon textures (maybe its just the 3rd person models?) look a bit muddy to me and generally just photosourced. I understand everything is WIP, just hoping those are place holders for now. Thanks again for sharing :)

Heh, that was last summer when I was learning how to do PBR. They've been updated since.

Why we dont have any video from DEVs?

DEVs diary #2?

Alpha or maybe beta testing?

Any info,please... thank you.

Why we dont have any video from DEVs?

DEVs diary #2?

Alpha or maybe beta testing?

Any info,please... thank you.

patience,%20serial%20killer.jpg

kalashnikovs ??..I love em...Texturer`s favourite,well mine anyway...That said,I`ve done a few;)

Better render for you peeps...Gloss is a tad off but acceptable..

tP0xIEu.png

Man... i love these models and these textures, that quality is just top notch. All the minor details, smallest parts and pieces of the weapon, and all those marks, spots and scratches on the paint and in the materials. They are all made so precisely and accurately. I mean like.. is that even necessary?  :D

mmm... dat AK..

So i see 2 different mag textures, will they be randomized? And if so, would that be possible for the model as well or you just keeping it to textures?

Maybe that red strap mag is for mag having tracers

Yeah that would be a little cool feature  ^_^