I think that a good way to make everyone happy(people who want only realism, and people who want to be able to customize their shit), a good compromise would be to have either a side feature or maybe somebody could make third party software to make a custom skin for squad. The only thing being that other people do not see the skin, they only see the regular skin. This would keep the people who want realism happy and the people who want customization. The only thing is that there might be problems with people making their sight a bright color. But the simple fix to that problem is to have a 'modable' part of the gun that can be changed, not including the sights and other parts that would be OP. You would be able to import pictures to add to the gun or draw your own, and transparent would not show up as transparent. I will try to make some visuals later when I have access to my own comp. Also I did use the search function and the only person who posted this in another thread was me, I wanted to make it it's own topic. Please tell me your thoughts.

I don't even understand why you want this when it's not about showing off? I thought that was the whole point with skins, unlocking and boasting and the likes.

Sorry. this will never happen. 

We don't want hello kitty skins showing up in youtube videos. 

the only way we would ever add custom skins is if they were internally approved. 

Sorry. this will never happen. 

We don't want hello kitty skins showing up in youtube videos. 

the only way we would ever add custom skins is if they were internally approved. 

THANK GOD! :rolleyes:

Soldiers don't get to choose their BDUs though.

omg read the post, I said only you would be able to see your custom skin and this would keep the people who want reali ala you happy. please read the entire post before replying.

Also i never said there had to be a fee, unless a third party software sold them. But even then it is not the devs profiting this is not a microtransaction in the game itself.

Well i guess if the dev says no then i give up. I can see why you don't want it on youtube, would give wrong idea on what the game is about. GG