DesmoLocke

The American Football Thread!

IRONXBAY   

3-0, baby.

There are definitely some big games coming up. The only team in the NFC that worries me at this point is the Vikings. They seem to have a respectable team this year. Going x-0 only makes me more weary of underestimating future opponents. Never ever ever underestimate anyone. The one thing i'd love to see from the Packers is a full 4 quarters. The Chiefs game was great but I think we just let them have too many chances to come back. They got awfully close, too.

tumblr_nvflokF7v81u2bq9so1_1280.png

That graph explains it all. Seems like people that aren't Packers fans are starting to understand just how special his numbers have been. Now he just needs some more rings. ;)

Iron   

236 TD

59 INT

Career all time.  I'm not a Packers fan by any stretch.  Wasn't when Fav-Ray was there either. (Closet Lions fan)  But his numbers are sick.  I secretly hope they get another shot at Seattle in the playoffs and shut them out.  I just hate them that much.  LoL!

warpigau   

Everyone hates the Seahawks now. I was torn last superbowl between my firey hatred of Seattle and my raging dislike of New England (It hurts, but im glad the Pats won)

Man, Rogers is just so damn good.... Gonna be tough for the Pats to beat him in the Super Bowl (prediction).

Growing up an hour north of Cincinnati has made me a lifetime Bungle fan. We have a good team but nowhere near the caliber of Green Bay or New England. I always keep hope though.... :) 

Iron   

I did but I'm to busy to play.

There are plenty of times the Pats should have lost the Super Bowl but Brady turns it on. When they go I invest. Almost a sure thing at this point.

IRONXBAY   

Packers game starts in less than an hour and here I am about to go to sleep for like, 7 hours because i've got one more 3rd shift to work this week and need my sleep or im screwed at work later. FML. 

grecs121   

Just got back from the Skins and eagles game at fed ex field and had a friggin blast. The last couple of minutes were crazy and it felt great to walk out with a win and talk a little smalk to my roommate from college on the ride home.

I was watching the interim coach's press interview and he mentioned having his players toe that line from playing aggressively and playing dirty. I'm interested to see how that works out for his guys. You know the league and other teams took notice.