DesmoLocke

The American Football Thread!

Any other football fans in the house?! Let's talk everything NFL, college football, and even fantasy football.

So, the Patriots looked pretty good last night and Gronkowski was a beast as usual. I'm not sure why the Steelers weren't executing like they normally do.

Anyone else looking forward to Oregon vs. Michigan St. on Saturday?

The Steelers have a vry young secondary, The pats played pretty good but they got ran all over by second string HB. I'm a Bears fan myself so i can't talk bad on any team.
Oregon Vs Michigan should  be a great game, To bad i will be at work.  

Yeah, Williams looks like a new running back since he cut some weight. Not a bad performance from the second oldest active HB in the NFL at 32 years-old.

I am a Giants fan.  I intend to be playing alot of Squad on Sundays to avoid having to watch Eli in uniform.

Eli is such a dolt his agent and PR team forced him to stop using any and all social media last month.  Forever.

His comic relief was about the last thing I could stand from him, now they even took that away.

Going down to Texas A&M to see them beat the hell outta Ball State. A&M is also going for the world record largest tailgate. Hoping to be a part of history! Gig em Aggies!!! Whoop!!

They definitely made some interesting moves.

My Buckeyes didn't look well rested for the hard-playing Hawaii Warriors today. But a win is a win and 38-0 looks good on paper. I'm hoping the guys get back in sync offensively next game.

Packers all the way here! Was born in Green Bay and lived a block from the stadium before moving to Alaska! Will always be a cheese head!

hqdefault.jpg

Just saw this!!! Pats all the Way!!!

Also a Red Sox fan if you can not tell, my profile image is the Red Sox tattoo from the back of my neck.